citymama is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Default Peek Kids stores are liquidating and closing down

If you haven't read about this, Charlotte Russe, the parent company of Peek Kids, has filed for bankruptcy and is liquidating all its stores. As of today, Peek stores are liquidating inventory and expect to be completely shut down by the end of April. It sounds like the website and online presence will continue (which is good for those of us who are Peek fans). Meanwhile, this is a good time to stock up on Peek! Discounts in store are between 20-40% but will get bigger as time goes on.

for Sandy Hook

I've never heard of Peek, but Charlotte Russe has been around since I was a tween! Sad they're closing down, they had cute clothes. Are they a west coast brand, I don't remember seeing them here.
    Mommy to my wonderful, HEALTHY twin girls
    6/08 - Preemies no more!

Quote Originally Posted by TwinFoxes View Post
    I've never heard of Peek, but Charlotte Russe has been around since I was a tween! Sad they're closing down, they had cute clothes. Are they a west coast brand, I don't remember seeing them here.
    Peek Kids is an amazing kids clothing brand! Or was, I guess.

for Sandy Hook

AnnieW625 is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

The only Peek store I know of is at Newport Beach, but I never shopped there as at the time it was more money than Hanna Andersson. There are Charlotte Russe stores all over Southern California. I first learned of the store in college in San Diego.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Annie
    WOHM to two wonderful little girls born in April
    DD E, 17
    DD L, 13,
    baby 2, 4-2009 (our Tri-18 baby)

smilequeen is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I always bought at Nordstrom. They had great science theme t-shirts that my middle son loved (he's too big now). Hoping they keep it online, although my youngest is close to outgrowing too (he's big for his age and a size 12, he's outgrowing all the cute stuff way too early). Just looked on Nordstrom and the new stuff is still full price...
    Mama to my boys (04,07,11)

Quote Originally Posted by smilequeen View Post
    I always bought at Nordstrom. They had great science theme t-shirts that my middle son loved (he's too big now). Hoping they keep it online, although my youngest is close to outgrowing too (he's big for his age and a size 12, he's outgrowing all the cute stuff way too early). Just looked on Nordstrom and the new stuff is still full price...
    Yep, I'm not sure if Nordie's is still price matching, but the whole Peek site is 25% off and FS over $50. I bought a few things the day before the announcement using a 15% off code I have, and of course, they no longer price adjust given the whole liquidation thing. Anyway, sloths, rainforests and science, I'm pretty sure she's going to love them, I hope they remain online, but given that would happen only with new ownership, it may not be the same product being offered.

for Sandy Hook

Tenasparkl is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

I loved the peek baby clothes (those cute cotton harem pants!) when my kids were babies and all of the cute T-shirts and dresses when they got bigger. I guess I won’t find peek bargains on the Nordstrom Rack sale racks for much longer.

I just placed an order.
    Mommy to my wonderful, HEALTHY twin girls
    6/08 - Preemies no more!