Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    twowhat? is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by kristenk View Post
    I wanted to update for the toe tilt crowd in this thread! lol I messaged Allbirds on facebook yesterday asking if the wool fabric was more durable than the tree fabric. I explained that I had worn a hole in the toe of my current shoes, but loved them so much I was going ahead and trying again with a new pair. I just wanted to get the version of the Lounger that would be my best bet. When they replied, they suggested a patch of moleskin on the inside of the shoe (good idea, twowhat?!) and asked for a photo of the shoes and some info about my order and how I used the shoes. They said it was to help improve quality. I sent the requested info and they told me today that they're going to replace my shoes for free even though I'm outside of the 3-month window! I'm positively thrilled! I really wasn't asking for anything other than info when I contact them, so replacing the shoes is well above and beyond! (Granted, it would be nice if I didn't wear a hole in the toes so quickly, but I tend to wear holes in shoes, so it's not totally out of the blue.)
    Wow! That's really awesome - yay!! I did notice the other day that on my tree runners there is a thin band of reinforcement that extends out over the big toe and slightly over the other toes. I can see the outline of it. I'm not convinced it's enough but we will see! I honestly wouldn't mind if Allbirds would reinforce the entire toe area of the shoe substantially, even if it makes the toe stiffer, because the rest of the shoe will still be super soft.

OP, what color did you get??

jgenie is online now Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by twowhat? View Post
    Wow! That's really awesome - yay!! I did notice the other day that on my tree runners there is a thin band of reinforcement that extends out over the big toe and slightly over the other toes. I can see the outline of it. I'm not convinced it's enough but we will see! I honestly wouldn't mind if Allbirds would reinforce the entire toe area of the shoe substantially, even if it makes the toe stiffer, because the rest of the shoe will still be super soft.

OP, what color did you get??
    I bought the red with white soles. I love them! I wear without socks so I’m a bit worried they’ll start to smell but I love the feel without socks!

kristenk is online now Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I’ve bumped this thread once before and thought I’d do it again to make sure that those interested knew about the Tree Breezer. It’s a ballet flat that was introduced today in 4 colors. I think I’m going to give them a try since I was planning on getting a new pair of allbirds before my free replacements!

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains

citymama is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

I’ve bumped this thread once before and thought I’d do it again to make sure that those interested knew about the Tree Breezer. It’s a ballet flat that was introduced today in 4 colors. I think I’m going to give them a try since I was planning on getting a new pair of allbirds before my free replacements!
    Thanks for the heads-up!

Please explain about free replacements?

for Sandy Hook

kristenk is online now Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by citymama View Post
    Thanks for the heads-up!

Please explain about free replacements?
    I had posted about it up above. I contacted them asking if the wool was more durable than the tree bc I wore a hole in some tree loungers. They asked for a photo and info and then told me that they would replace them even though it was well outside their return window.

twowhat? is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

wow! I may have to check these out next time I'm in SF! They aren't as cute as Rothys IMO, but they are bound to be even more comfy...

Globetrotter is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

I just saw those flats… Again on Facebook! LOL I think I might have to get a pair since the tree runners have worked out well for me. I like the natural materials, too.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4