Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    bisous is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by SnuggleBuggles View Post
    This probably doesn’t help but I made peace with my weight. It’s not where I want it to be but I just won’t go on any major diets or eliminate anything totally. Maybe I have a poor sample size but I’ve only seen people regain the weight after doing that. I exercise and eat pretty well (but definitely allow myself some treats!) and I exercise daily. I do those things for my health, not to lose weight. Yep, I’d love to finally ditch these 15lbs but my weight is steady. It hasn’t budged one way or the other in years. I do have Hashimotos thyroid disease and weight issues come with that territory. My dose just got upped so there’s a chance my eating and exercise habits might move the needle now but I’ve stopped hoping for that. I focus now on building my endurance, weights I can lift and challenges I can take on. I’ll go for toning what I have. Good luck on your journey!!
    (You caught me in a zen mood- I’ll probably flip back in a few weeks or months )

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I love this comment and I think I needed to hear it. I actually do really want to lose some weight BUT I think I’m getting frustrated not in the process but that it’s going slow. However I actually think slow is really important.

I feel like if I focus on loving exercise, food, and my body, it will be better. There’s no rush for summer. I’ll buy a swimsuit that fits my today body, not my “after” body and be happy and comfy in it. I feel like if I pursue healthy food and exercise hard I’ll get to my fitness level eventually. I love the idea of being happy now. I think it’s really important!

bisous is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Update! I’ve been eating breakfast and taking rest days and I definitely feel better! I haven’t lost a ton of weight but I’ve not been too consistent in eating. Quitting the IF has been hard. But I do think it’s better in the long run. I’m going for a 45% carb diet and just trying to add veggies and protein wherever I can. I just gotta stop eating junk! I opened a bag of jelly beans today to help DS1 deal with a low blood sugar (were low on juice) and I’m suddenly mindlessly eating half the bag!!! I have work to do but I’m going to stay optimistic.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5