Quote Originally Posted by niccig View Post
1200 calories isn’t enough if working out regularly. You also need rest days. Workout no more than 5 days and rest 2 days. I do Fitness Blender programs and they have 6th day as stretching only routine and 7th is rest. Their programs have HIIT and you’re only supposed to do that 2-3 times a week and not back to back days. If you’re doing full intensity every workout it might be too much. If you’re doing strength training, are you having rest days so you’re not over working the same muscles?

When I started working out I increased protein. Snacks are nuts, cottage cheese with fruit etc

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains
I haven't been subtracting my workouts. I'll start doing that. The Nike App also recommends just three workouts a week with a fourth day for mobility (yoga or stretching). I've been trying to amass 150 minutes a week. I wish I could just find the time to walk but that requires daylight at which time I'm just so busy. I'm sure MANY of you are in that same position! Right now I exercise in between dropping off DS1 at early morning seminary and before my other kids wake up. The slot is PERFECT. But I can't be out of the house as DH is already gone and besides it is cold and dark. Maybe two walks a week and then a couple of Nike app workouts?