Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Twoboos is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

We liked the Westin Time Square. It's a block off Times Sq, so less than the ones actually in it, but still right there.
    "Every mother needs a wife." - Amy Poehler, Yes Please

erosenst is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

If you can pick when you go - keep an eye on the AKA Times Square. You can sometimes get a one bedroom/full kitchen/living room for the same price as the hotel rooms above. The location is a bit touristy (1/2 block off Times Square on 44th) but incredibly convenient.

We happen to be staying there this weekend. When I first looked, was $525. I was on a boring work call so checked a couple months later - $325 . Much better for us than a standard room, and since only two nights I was ok paying a bit more for our sanity .

My husband stays at Hilton Garden Inn on W. 35th and likes it.
    Mommy to my wonderful, HEALTHY twin girls
    6/08 - Preemies no more!

SnuggleBuggles is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

I really appreciate all these ideas! I thought I could get over my dislike of the TS area so I didn’t put that caveat in the OP but I just can’t. I think the Arthouse might be the ticket! Still open to more ideas though!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by SnuggleBuggles View Post
    I really appreciate all these ideas! I thought I could get over my dislike of the TS area so I didn’t put that caveat in the OP but I just can’t. I think the Arthouse might be the ticket! Still open to more ideas though!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You'll love the Arthouse if settling on it! and the neighborhood is pretty good, I can't tell from my phone age of your kids. There's a nearby great playground that my kids always want to go burn off after a day of sightseeing, waiting in lines, etc.
    Mummy to DS1-6/11 and DS2-1/14

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2