Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: T shirts

athompson is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Eddie Bauer has great ones, long and short-sleeved. Soft, thick, not boxy and they hold their shape. I have so many shirts, but these are the ones I grab first.

erv917 is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by PZMommy View Post
    I’m in need of some new short sleeved t shirts. I like shirts that are somewhat fitted and on the longer side. Also, they can’t be super thin and see through. I had some from Target that I liked, but they discontinued that brand. Any suggestions???
    I recently bought a few t-shirts from the Daily Ritual brand at Amazon (an Amazon house brand I'm pretty sure). I haven't had them long enough to say how they will hold up over time, but so far I am pretty impressed. I'd describe them as Gap quality at a Target price point. They come in quite a few different styles so you can probably find what you're looking for.

elbenn is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I love Garnet Hill's essential tees. They are 25% off with free shipping today if you want to try them.

AnnieW625 is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

I bought this t shirt in January in white from Target and I love it! I can’t tell you the last time I bought a white t shirt because I usually find them too thin, but this one is really nice and I can easily tuck it into my pants and it isn’t thin!

https://www.target.com/p/women-s-sho...54#lnk=sametab

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Annie
    WOHM to two wonderful little girls born in April
    DD E, 17
    DD L, 13,
    baby 2, 4-2009 (our Tri-18 baby)

PZMommy is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I’ve tried several of the ones recommended, and I have to say the Eddie Bauer ones were exactly like the ones I was looking for. I just ordered some more colors today. I also found lots of cute tops for work from The Loft, and I never would have thought to look there previously.

legaleagle is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I’ve tried several of the ones recommended, and I have to say the Eddie Bauer ones were exactly like the ones I was looking for. I just ordered some more colors today. I also found lots of cute tops for work from The Loft, and I never would have thought to look there previously.
    Are the EB this ones? https://www.eddiebauer.com/product/w...izetype=&size=

jgenie is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by legaleagle View Post
    Eddie Bauer is 50% off site wide today.

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains

PZMommy is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by legaleagle View Post
    Yes those are the ones! I ordered 2 originally just to test them out, and then when I got the email about the sale yesterday I ordered more. I got a few v neck and then a few of the regular neck. I’m wearing one today and they are super comfy!

WatchingThemGrow is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Yes those are the ones! I ordered 2 originally just to test them out, and then when I got the email about the sale yesterday I ordered more. I got a few v neck and then a few of the regular neck. I’m wearing one today and they are super comfy!
    I just ordered 4 for myself, and a pair of shorts. Lands End/Sears closing is going to have a big effect on my t-shirt shopping, so I appreciate the heads up about these. Thanks!

bcafe is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

How do the EB shirts run, sizing wise? I really like the colors and the price is perfect!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast