Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: T shirts

PZMommy is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Default T shirts

I’m in need of some new short sleeved t shirts. I like shirts that are somewhat fitted and on the longer side. Also, they can’t be super thin and see through. I had some from Target that I liked, but they discontinued that brand. Any suggestions???

SnuggleBuggles is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

First off- not the under $10 "essential" t-shirts from Kohls. They were great for a few wears but then got crazy pilly.

I would try Loft.

Quote Originally Posted by SnuggleBuggles View Post
    First off- not the under $10 "essential" t-shirts from Kohls. They were great for a few wears but then got crazy pilly.

I would try Loft.
    Haha! I think I tried those. Thankfully I only wore one so I could return the others. I will check out Loft.

trentsmom is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I've had good luck with the St. John's Bay ones from JC Penneys. The last time I needed some, they happened to be running a great sale, and I think I only paid around $5 for each one.
    DS1 11/03
    DS2 5/09

Twoboos is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Didn't people rave about the Costco Kirkland ones last year? (OK not helpful - I just looked at the site and didn't see any - sorry!)
    "Every mother needs a wife." - Amy Poehler, Yes Please

SnuggleBuggles is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

I have liked those ones. I think they were a different brand, maybe? But, yes, if you have a Costco membership, check there.

I don’t belong to Costco. I will check out Loft and JC Penny at the mall this weekend. Things always look so cute online, but then not so much in person. lol

I found some tops I liked at Loft. Not much in the way of t shirts that I was looking for, but some cute tops I can wear to work if it ever starts to warm up here! lol I've never shopped there before, but will definitely shop there again.

jgenie is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

I got my T-shirt’s from j crew factory last summer. I didn’t buy white but the other colors weren’t see through.

wendibird22 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

My favorite white shirt is from BR. They usually have crew and vneck in black, grey, navy, white. Wish they did more colors because I love the shape and thickness of them.
    Mom to two amazing DDs ('07 & '09) and a fur baby.

Gluten free since Nov '11 after non-celiac gluten sensitive diagnosis. Have had great improvement or total elimination of: migraines, bloating/distention, heartburn, cystic acne, canker sores, bleeding gums, eczema on elbows, dry skin and scalp, muscle cramps, PMS, hair loss, heart palpitations, fatigue. I'm amazed.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast