Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Mommy_Mea is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

I really like my C9, but I usually buy them on clearance stacked with a cartwheel coupon (so around $10 each).

I did just shop Marshalls for new leggings, and I agree they have an awesome selection for around $15!
    DS1 June 2009
    DS2 June 2011

Tenasparkl is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

I actually really like the leggings from costco - both kirkland and adidas.

I recently bought Zella leggings and am shocked by how much I love them. Worth every penny.
    Green Tea, mom to three

willow33 is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I saw several fashion bloggers mention these leggings from Amazon as dupes for Lululemon. I bought a pair and love them! And they are only $24

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
    ~H~

Mom to 3 sweet kids
    2003 ~ 2005 ~ 2009

bisous is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Awesome suggestions guys! I bought a pair today on impulse from Costco. They’re Puma brand. I’ll try them and see how I like them. Lots of good legging brands to try!!

SnuggleBuggles is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by bisous View Post
    Awesome suggestions guys! I bought a pair today on impulse from Costco. They’re Puma brand. I’ll try them and see how I like them. Lots of good legging brands to try!!
    Check their see thoroughness- have dh check to make sure their solid. I feel like Puma might be one that’s hit or miss on that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ohhh! Good call. Will do. That’s,.. pretty important to me!

So the Pumas aren’t see through but they don’t fit great. They’re too long and bunchy at the ankle. I suppose I could try a size small but I’m rarely a small. I’m 5’7.

baymom is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by bisous View Post
    So the Pumas aren’t see through but they don’t fit great. They’re too long and bunchy at the ankle. I suppose I could try a size small but I’m rarely a small. I’m 5’7.
    I recently bought my daughter Adidas leggings from Costco and saw they also had really cute (with the key pockets), thick leggings from Sketchers. I’ve also bought myself Kirkland (I think!) leggings from Costco that I love. Did yours have any others besides Puma? Were the Puma ones in the ‘moto’ style?

Quote Originally Posted by baymom View Post
    I recently bought my daughter Adidas leggings from Costco and saw they also had really cute (with the key pockets), thick leggings from Sketchers. I’ve also bought myself Kirkland (I think!) leggings from Costco that I love. Did yours have any others besides Puma? Were the Puma ones in the ‘moto’ style?
    I’m going back soon to return the others so I’ll check out some of the other styles. The tag was ripped off of the pair I tried so I’m not sure which style they are. They have a mesh panel. Not sure I’m a fan of the mesh panel.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2