Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    bisous is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Default Looking for good SHORT (less than 30 minute) workout videos

Any recommendations? I’m moderately fit. I have 30 minutes TOPS to workout in the early morning because of my schedule. I drive a kid to school from 5:40 to 6:15 and have approx 40 minutes either before or after.

I’m going to do these 3 times a week in addition to hiking and yoga.

I’d love some recommendations!

nfceagles is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I just started using the Nike Training app a couple days ago based on a recommendation here. It has lots of choices and you can filter by length, level, type. I really like it so far and it’s free so far as best I can tell so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ll try it! Hopefully there are a lot of good short workouts! I like free.

Liziz is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

I haven't worked out in forever but a friend recently convinced me to do a workout with her called the 12 Week Metabolic Renewal. I'll be honest that I'm skeptical about the whole "this will make your metabolism amazing" claims, but I figured that anything that could get me in a workout habit and moving was worth a shot. We finished it recently and I really liked it. The workouts are all short (17 minutes or so, with an additional 5 min workout you can add on if you have time) but can be really intense -- I'm left breathless and sweating and feeling like I worked out for sure. But I know for sure the only reason I stuck with it is because they were short. Maybe longer would be more ideal.....but right now I know that if I don't go for short, it won't happen at all, and something is better than nothing.

It's not free (I think my friend bought the program?) but maybe a local library has it?
    Lizi

SnuggleBuggles is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Yep, I know I recommended the Nike training app. It’s great!

nfceagles is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

In the Nike app, I’ve been doing Drill Essentials most days for the last week. It’s 15 mins and beginner level. Not overwhelming but I can still feel it. I’m going to do it until it feels easy to me or I get bored of it. I also haven’t exercised in a while and knew I couldn’t stick with something longer/harder right off the bat. I also like Fresh on the Circuit for 15 minutes of stretching when I have the extra time.

Chiming in to day I’m s huge fan of the Nike training ap. Weight loss has been hugely frustrating to me (my willpower over the holidays was terrible). But I feel good. I feel strong, the workouts are easy to follow, they are short, and I look forward to them!! Thank you all for the recommendation!!

niccig is offline Clean Sweep forum moderator

Fitness blender!!!!!!

They have hundreds of videos of different lengths and focus - cardio, HIIT, strength training, Pilates, yoga, lower body, upper body, abs etc

The videos are free on YouTube. Go to their website and you can use the program search feature to narrow your search and then click through to YouTube. I think you can search by length of time. Plenty of videos under 30 mins.

I opt to purchase their programs, $10-15 for 4-8 weeks. Each program has a different focus and it’s been set out to be a balanced program using their YouTube videos. You can repeat as often as you like. I prefer to use a program a fitness trainer has set up rather than figure it out myself as I’m not sure I could get it as balanced. And I don’t get bored as it’s a different workout each day during the program.

I like their FB30 programs, average time is 30 mins. I’ve done it 2x and will start it again next week. I’ve done a few other programs and I’ve lost 25 lbs in last 10 months. I’ve never worked out consistently in my life... it’s been life changing. I’m in better shape than I’ve ever been. DH started it last week.

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains
    Last edited by niccig; 02-12-2019 at 04:14 AM.

essnce629 is online now Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by niccig View Post
    Fitness blender!!!!!!

They have hundreds of videos of different lengths and focus - cardio, HIIT, strength training, Pilates, yoga, lower body, upper body, abs etc

The videos are free on YouTube. Go to their website and you can use the program search feature to narrow your search and then click through to YouTube. I think you can search by length of time. Plenty of videos under 30 mins.

I opt to purchase their programs, $10-15 for 4-8 weeks. Each program has a different focus and it’s been set out to be a balanced program using their YouTube videos. You can repeat as often as you like. I prefer to use a program a fitness trainer has set up rather than figure it out myself as I’m not sure I could get it as balanced. And I don’t get bored as it’s a different workout each day during the program.

I like their FB30 programs, average time is 30 mins. I’ve done it 2x and will start it again next week. I’ve done a few other programs and I’ve lost 25 lbs in last 10 months. I’ve never worked out consistently in my life... it’s been life changing. I’m in better shape than I’ve ever been. DH started it last week.

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains
    This sounds great! I may check it out once I'm done healing. I've gained 15lbs since I started being treated for hyperthyroidism 7 months ago and its not budging. I've always HATED working out (except for yoga and ballet) but maybe this will be different if it's in super short chunks.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
    Latia (Birth & Postpartum Doula and Infant Nanny)
    Conner 8/19/03 (My 1st home birthed water baby!)
    Parker 5/23/09 (My 2nd home birthed water baby!)

I love the Beachbody 21 day fix!! there are 7 different workouts, one each day, for 3 weeks, but of course this is a lifestyle change so I hate the name, but a good one to get started on. It's very well balanced, 2 days of cardio, one day of upper body, one day of lower body, pilates, and yoga. I love it and it's always the one I go back to. There is also 21 day fix extreme but it's a bit more high impact.
    Marcy

DD1 2003
    DD2 2005
    DD3 2009

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast