Default Capsule wardrobe ideas?

I’m thinking of revamping my wardrobe and trying out a capsule approach this spring. Any recommendations on favorite websites or sources that suggest reasonably priced capsule options? Or some key pieces for this season that I should plan around?

Sent from my iPad using Baby Bargains

Melaine is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by elbert View Post
    I’m thinking of revamping my wardrobe and trying out a capsule approach this spring. Any recommendations on favorite websites or sources that suggest reasonably priced capsule options? Or some key pieces for this season that I should plan around?

Sent from my iPad using Baby Bargains
    I do Get Your Pretty On Style Challenges! They are really fun and have taught me a lot about shopping smarter and not repeating the same wardrobe mistakes. You can click through my signature to read more about them on my blog (where you will find affiliate links). There are also a ton of free resources on the GYPO blog and I also love PuttingMeTogether; she also has a ton of free resources in addition to paid stuff. When I don't buy the GYPO challenge I tend to just pull all my stuff out, try everything on, and take pics of the outfits that work and then put it together myself. Taking pics in the mirror and looking over them really helps me decide if things are working or not. And listing things out helps me see where the gaps really are before I go shopping. Like I write a list of all my pants, shirts, dresses. But that might be more because I am a word person.

essnce629 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Melaine View Post
    I do Get Your Pretty On Style Challenges! They are really fun and have taught me a lot about shopping smarter and not repeating the same wardrobe mistakes. You can click through my signature to read more about them on my blog (where you will find affiliate links). There are also a ton of free resources on the GYPO blog and I also love PuttingMeTogether; she also has a ton of free resources in addition to paid stuff. When I don't buy the GYPO challenge I tend to just pull all my stuff out, try everything on, and take pics of the outfits that work and then put it together myself. Taking pics in the mirror and looking over them really helps me decide if things are working or not. And listing things out helps me see where the gaps really are before I go shopping. Like I write a list of all my pants, shirts, dresses. But that might be more because I am a word person.
    Are you doing the current spring challenge? DH bought me the annual GYPO membership and this is the first challenge I'm participating in! I bought the SAHM and Closet Staples wardrobes before. It would be nice to "see" you in the FB group!

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
    Latia (Birth & Postpartum Doula and Infant Nanny)
    Conner 8/19/03 (My 1st home birthed water baby!)
    Parker 5/23/09 (My 2nd home birthed water baby!)

Melaine is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by essnce629 View Post
    Are you doing the current spring challenge? DH bought me the annual GYPO membership and this is the first challenge I'm participating in! I bought the SAHM and Closet Staples wardrobes before. It would be nice to "see" you in the FB group!

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
    Awww I wish I had! I decided to skip it because I really don't wear spring clothes for much time since our summers start early. I'll wear short sleeves for a few weeks then ditch the pants and switch to dresses and that's our summer through October! I just won a Workwear challenge, so I want to put together a few nice outfits using that for church and date nights. My work clothes have to be glue, paint, and clean-proof so they might not work great for that!