Twoboos is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Default Soma vanishing edge 5 for $35 sale

These are the best - no panty line even in leggings!

https://www.soma.com/store/category/...35/cat11789289
    "Every mother needs a wife." - Amy Poehler, Yes Please

Thanks! I just ordered 5 more. I love them too. I think I only had 5 so I’d have to wear other underwear too.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    DD (3/06)
    DS1 (7/09)
    DS2 (8/13)

SnuggleBuggles is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

I bought some on their last sale and really wasn’t impressed. I have a VPL on one of the cuts because, even though I bought the right size, there was way too much material so the fabric covered me then there was extra bunched up at the edges. I returned the rest unworn w tags and sized down. They’re better but I’m just not sold. I don’t hate them but I don’t love them. I guess they just didn’t quite live up to my expectations. That said, 5 for $35 is good for undies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If it's not too late (sale ends tonight), use the code 26749 for 20% off your order!

wendibird22 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

I love these. It's the only pantie I'll wear. I prefer the lace front hipster (which I think fits like the old school VS cotton bikini). I also have a few pair of the lace back and they are very sexy IMO. I'm usually a 6P in pants, and find the medium fits me best.
    Mom to two amazing DDs ('07 & '09) and a fur baby.

Gluten free since Nov '11 after non-celiac gluten sensitive diagnosis. Have had great improvement or total elimination of: migraines, bloating/distention, heartburn, cystic acne, canker sores, bleeding gums, eczema on elbows, dry skin and scalp, muscle cramps, PMS, hair loss, heart palpitations, fatigue. I'm amazed.

urquie is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Twoboos View Post
    These are the best - no panty line even in leggings!

https://www.soma.com/store/category/...35/cat11789289
    Quote Originally Posted by ourbabygirl View Post
    If it's not too late (sale ends tonight), use the code 26749 for 20% off your order!
    Thank you so much for these posts! Teen DD mentioned wanting something that would not show VPL through her leggings, sure hope they fit!

AnnieW625 is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Default Soma vanishing edge 5 for $35 sale

Quote Originally Posted by SnuggleBuggles View Post
    I bought some on their last sale and really wasn’t impressed. I have a VPL on one of the cuts because, even though I bought the right size, there was way too much material so the fabric covered me then there was extra bunched up at the edges. I returned the rest unworn w tags and sized down. They’re better but I’m just not sold. I don’t hate them but I don’t love them. I guess they just didn’t quite live up to my expectations. That said, 5 for $35 is good for undies.

I don’t care for them either and I didn’t care for the silicone sticking to my legs. I do like their thongs, but quality wise I think their lace and cotton thongs are on par with Target and are more expensive. I do wear thongs 98% of the time.

Annie
    WOHM to two wonderful little girls born in April
    DD E, 17
    DD L, 13,
    baby 2, 4-2009 (our Tri-18 baby)

mom2binsd is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

I have about 25 pairs, I wear the bikini vanishing edge, and love them. I love that they hold my booty in dress pants and they are truly invisible. At the gym my friends were talking about what people wear when they workout, nobody believed me when I said regular underwear (not a thong) as they can't see the lines. The silicone took about 1 washing to get used to, but it's less sticky after the first wash (I also hang mine to dry). The lace on the sides holds up very well. I don't do thongs (hemorroids and thongs are not a good combo - although now that I had them removed I guess I'd be ok), BUT, no pun intended, the silicone really provides a little support. The fabric, is silky soft as well, I don't really wear anything fully lace.

I wear a size small, pant size 2/4.

essnce629 is online now Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

I also wear the vanishing edge bikinis exclusively. It does take an extra 2 seconds after going to the bathroom to make sure the vanishing edge is laid flat against your body and not rolled up (since they're sticky), but I find they are completely invisible, including under my leggings.
    Latia (Birth & Postpartum Doula and Infant Nanny)
    Conner 8/19/03 (My 1st home birthed water baby!)
    Parker 5/23/09 (My 2nd home birthed water baby!)

urquie is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Teen DD really likes the vanishing edge bikinis! We would have got the briefs but they were out of size xs.