Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    KpbS is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Default Swim trunks without liners

Are such a pain! I get that some segment of the population of boys/men want to wear underwear under their swim trunks (although I can’t imagine how this is comfortable/preferable) but why can’t they make board short style trunks with a liner? Or at the very least, put it in the description that there is no liner!
    K

nfceagles is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I had to laugh because I misread your post and clicked because my DS hates liners and I thought maybe you’d found a good line without them. Or I was going to suggest you cut them out like we do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ds1 found out about these from a friend a couple summers ago so we bought a pair. DH then wanted a pair and now it’s all they wear.
    https://www.nonetz.com

Mommy to my 2 sandy boys

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**If you live in the New England area and want to join the local Yahoo group for BBBers, please PM me for more info!**

Gracemom is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

It's so gross to see boys/men wearing underwear under board shorts. Last year Costco had men's swim trunks with a fabric liner instead of net that my son loves, similar to the Nonetz. I hope they have them again this year.

almostmom is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I think it's so strange that bathing suits basically are not made with liners anymore! I get that they may be uncomfortable, but for men, I find it to be quite a show when they have suits with no liners... But if it's the wave of the future, I guess we'll go with it. The last few years it's all I've been able to find for DH and DS (who is in men's clothes).

I don' t have a problem with underwear underneath - not sure how it's different than a liner or spandex. But they aren't made to be comfy when wet...
    Liz

DS 11/03
    DD 12/05

Quote Originally Posted by nfceagles View Post
    I had to laugh because I misread your post and clicked because my DS hates liners and I thought maybe you’d found a good line without them. Or I was going to suggest you cut them out like we do.

Ha! Well, I just ordered some board short style from the art class line at Target. No liners. There ya go.
    K

Quote Originally Posted by Gracemom View Post
    It's so gross to see boys/men wearing underwear under board shorts. Last year Costco had men's swim trunks with a fabric liner instead of net that my son loves, similar to the Nonetz. I hope they have them again this year.
    I think the underwear thing is gross/redneck too!

Fabric liners would be great! I guess I can check Costco online since we don’t have one here.
    K

elbenn is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I always thought board shorts meant there is no liner. That's what makes them different from swim trunks. Swim trunks do have liners. Maybe I'm wrong, but that's always how I've understood the differences between swim trunks and board shorts.

bisous is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by elbenn View Post
    I always thought board shorts meant there is no liner. That's what makes them different from swim trunks. Swim trunks do have liners. Maybe I'm wrong, but that's always how I've understood the differences between swim trunks and board shorts.
    That’s exactly what I always thought! I believe most men don’t wear underwear with the board shorts? DH does wear underwear and has always insisted that our boys do the same. I’ve noticed most DON’T. Trunks work better for my boys—especially my skinnies—DS2 and DS3.

I’ve been surprised how many trunks and board short style swimsuits have no liners at all.
    K

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast