Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    KpbS is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

I just order from LE and stick to the sizes I've had in the past (they are pretty consistent in swimwear IME) or just know that I will be returning some sizes and build that into part of the cost of finding a great fitting suit.
    K

Nordstrom. Lots of selection and easy to return.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

citymama is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Athleta and Title Nine!

for Sandy Hook

Went to the mall today and tried on anything that looked even remotely possible at Athleta and Macy’s (currently the only department store at our “big” mall). Came home empty handed.

There were a couple of tankini tops I really liked at Athleta. But their bottoms aren’t cut full enough on the back for me. I tried on every bottom option they had and not a single one fit. And the colors were such that I couldn’t just look for a random black bottom somewhere else.

I found one Calvin Klein one piece at Macy’s that was ok. But for $80 it should be better than just ok. I didn’t like it better than the old but still functional ones I have at home.

Back to square one...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    DS 2/14
    DD 8/17

lil_acorn is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I have bought some cute tankinis online at hapari.com

I love Athleta kata swim shorts- I
    Wear them
    With other brand tops

I need a small size up top and a big bottom... I have a black bikini bottom from Macy's (their swimsuit selection has actually been pretty good for me, or at least the bottoms since you can buy some of them separately from the tops). I have one tankini top of LE from a few years ago, one tankini top from Target- try there! FS/FR with a Redcard, otherwise super easy to return in store since there are so many of them! And bought one recently from Athleta. I like it- it does have a high neck- but I'm petite and feel like the tankini top might go down too long. Plus their stuff is really pricey. I have the tags on it still and should check their return policy and check out their selection online, in the meantime.

Good luck! I hate swimsuit shopping.

Sorry- duplicate post.

SnuggleBuggles is online now Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by gymnbomb View Post
    Went to the mall today and tried on anything that looked even remotely possible at Athleta and Macy’s (currently the only department store at our “big” mall). Came home empty handed.

There were a couple of tankini tops I really liked at Athleta. But their bottoms aren’t cut full enough on the back for me. I tried on every bottom option they had and not a single one fit. And the colors were such that I couldn’t just look for a random black bottom somewhere else.

I found one Calvin Klein one piece at Macy’s that was ok. But for $80 it should be better than just ok. I didn’t like it better than the old but still functional ones I have at home.

Back to square one...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Did they have the full tide bottoms? Might be online only. I wouldn’t give up yet.

Quote Originally Posted by SnuggleBuggles View Post
    Did they have the full tide bottoms? Might be online only. I wouldn’t give up yet.

I was able to try on every kind of bottom that came in the prints I liked (in some color). I will look online again and see if I missed any solids that would coordinate.

DS 2/14
    DD 8/17

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast