Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Quote Originally Posted by ourbabygirl View Post
    I need a small size up top and a big bottom... I have a black bikini bottom from Macy's (their swimsuit selection has actually been pretty good for me, or at least the bottoms since you can buy some of them separately from the tops). I have one tankini top of LE from a few years ago, one tankini top from Target- try there! FS/FR with a Redcard, otherwise super easy to return in store since there are so many of them! And bought one recently from Athleta. I like it- it does have a high neck- but I'm petite and feel like the tankini top might go down too long. Plus their stuff is really pricey. I have the tags on it still and should check their return policy and check out their selection online, in the meantime.

Good luck! I hate swimsuit shopping.
    I looked briefly at Target in store and didn’t see anything I liked, but I will give their website another try.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    DS 2/14
    DD 8/17

PZMommy is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Last year I got a cute suit at Target. Prior to that i was using one from Lands End that was reaching the end of its life. I like tankinis, and prefer the bottom to be some type of short vs bikini.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3