Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    jgenie is online now Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by AnnieW625 View Post
    So funny that you mention American tourist because my sister is soo convinced we will look like American tourists because everyone in Europe dresses up all of the time, and Americans are very casual. She is planning on wearing maxi dresses with some sort of Ecco like lace up sneakers. I can’t bring myself to wear something like an Ecco lace up sneaker like that because they remind me of the shoes my Grandma wore and for years I have been trying to avoid wearing Grandma shoes because I have large wide feet and Grandma comfort shoes are about all that is made to fit my feet.

I just did a search and found this article, but I wonder if it is really true?
    https://travelnotesandbeyond.com/pac...de-for-europe/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I dressed up a bit but mostly because I don’t want to look like a frump in our pictures. I took moto boots and a pair of lightweight black Nike sneakers for our trip to Italy in March. In summer I take two pair of wedge sandals for dinners out. I tend to dress up for dinner - nice pants and blouse plus wedge heels. We move around quite a bit so having two dinner outfits is generally enough for me. Daytime in summer I lean towards linen or cotton pants and a blouse. I bought several maxi dresses on clearance last year so I hope to add those to my usual travel wardrobe this summer. There were always a wide range of styles.

Quote Originally Posted by Kindra178 View Post
    I saw a woman in Starbucks rocking Sam Edelman slip on sneakers. Maybe look for those?

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains
    I saw them on another local mom and asked her how comfortable it was! so I bought that and as well a pair of Rothy's since it gets so many raves from other thread. it should arrive any day! hopefully this order works for me!
    Mummy to DS1-6/11 and DS2-1/14

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2