Thread: Well shoot!

trcy is offline Ruby level (4000+ posts)

Default Well shoot!

I got DD some pajamas for her Easter basket. She barely still believes in the Easter Bunny. I put the pajamas in the top of our closet because she never goes in there... until last night. "Look at the cool clothes in here!" she screamed. I don't think she knew they were pajamas, but obviously saw them. So now I have to give them as an Easter gift from us (which we never do) and figure out what to put in her basket. We are wanting to cut back on the candy and figured pajamas would take up a lot of space.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Baby Bargains mobile app
    DD 12/10
    DS 10/15

I'm sorry! Some ideas that will not cost a lot and take up space: Kids' decorative pillows from Target , beach towel, Puzzle -500 pc.
    Last edited by specialp; 04-14-2019 at 09:03 AM.

trcy is offline Ruby level (4000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by specialp View Post
    I'm sorry! Some ideas that will not cost a lot and take up space: Kids' decorative pillows from Target , beach towel, Puzzle -500 pc.
    Thanks for the ideas!

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Baby Bargains mobile app
    DD 12/10
    DS 10/15

I feel for you. I had a similar thing happen on Friday. A few months ago, someone posted a complete LEGO Mindstorms EV3 set on FB marketplace for $80 (full price is $350). I snapped it up as the deal of the century for DS's August birthday and hid it in the back of my closet. My birthday was Friday, and he asked me where the wrapping paper was. I told him to look in the drawer in my closet, not thinking that he would go poking around and find the Lego set... maybe he'll forget by August?