Default Charleston or Savannah in the rain?

Planning a last minute trip to Charleston and Savannah this week (have been to Savannah about 0 years ago but never Charleston). Long range forecast (for what it’s worth) consistently has a stormy day at the end of the week. Any thoughts on which place would be “better” in the rain if it happens, since we still have the opportunity to structure the order of the trip? It’s me, DH, and 12yo DD, and we typically like walking around exploring, discovering street performers/live music, quirky sites, less about heading to art museums, etc..

While I’m asking, any recs for things to do/places to eat/etc. on either city?

Sent from my iPad using Baby Bargains

Default Charleston or Savannah in the rain?

We’re in Savannah now. We had rain our first day (heavy drizzle with one downpour, no thunder). We were fine with umbrellas.
    We’ve been here 3 days this trip. DH and I have been here many times and this is the first trip for the boys (12 & 15). We’ve been walking around, exploring the squares and eating. The boys have really enjoyed it. Favorite restaurants are Alligator Soul on Barnard St, Vic’s on the River on River St, Tubby’s on River St for an outdoor lunch (on a balcony and watch the container ships go by). We love the Olde Pink House although they just reopened last week after a fire the day before Christmas and only have 3 of 11 dining rooms open so reservations are hard to come by.
    We did the riverboat cruise this time which we all loved, very interesting history. Also a ghost tour which was fun.

DH and I have been to Charleston also but it’s been over 10 years. We loved going out to tour Ft Sumter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mommy to my 2 sandy boys

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**If you live in the New England area and want to join the local Yahoo group for BBBers, please PM me for more info!**