gatorsmom is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Default Photo book advice- is this possible?

It’s been years since I ordered a photo book so I could really use some advice with this. I’d like to collect photos from the other travelers on our last trip to Mexico and put together a photo book for the leader of our trip as well as anyone who would like to order one. Are there any photobook websites that allow one person to create a book that others can access without the creator being charged? In other words, if I put the book format together, can I give access for other travelers to order and pay for one for themselves without me getting charged? Some of the travelers in our group live on the other side of the country. I didn’t know them before this trip and will probably never see them again.

Can anyone tell me if this is possible and through which photo-product website? TIA!
    " I object to violence because when it appears to do good, the good is only temporary; the evil it does is permanent." Mahatma Gandhi

"This is the ultimate weakness of violence: It multiplies evil and violence in the universe. It doesn't solve any problems." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Shutterfly will allow you to share a completed book through their site. You email a link and they download it into their account so they definitely are paying for it if they decide to order.
    momma to DD 12/08 & DS 3/13

^Yes. It's been a couple of years since I made a PB specifically to share for others to purchase on their own, but that was how it worked. Once you complete a book, you can share it with others with an email link. When others view the book, there will be a pop option to purchase that book. They'll have to enter in all their info. and buy directly from shutterfly. And believe me, they won't miss it. Shutterfly wants the book purchased so they pop up that option multiple times and will send email reminders.

You can also set up a a shutterfly share site for people to upload their photos.