Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    basil is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Globetrotter View Post
    I’m sure they will take them back. You should definitely reach out to them!
    Really? I wore them for 2 full days. Their return policy says not after worn outside. And I basically bled in them so no way they could sell them to someone else
    DS- 8/11
    DD- 5/14

Kindra178 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by basil View Post
    Ok, guys, so I got the Rothys (point in "big cat" which is a leopard print, totally my thing). They are super cute, but not too out there that they attract too much attention, KWIM? I wore them the first day and my one heel was a little sore, not too abnormal for me with a new pair of shoes, I figured they would break in.

So I wore them on Thursday, a really busy day where I walked around a ton, and OMG, I ended up with holes all over my toes and both heels I have 4 bandaids on my feet now just to tolerate socks and sneakers. That material I think is just too rough for me, my feet are really soft and thin skinned and also kind of sweaty. I'm so bummed. Especially since I just basically wasted $145

I'm considering these Paul Green ones..I have a pair of flats from that brand that are very good and have lasted even though I've worn them a ton. But oh, that price!

https://shop.nordstrom.com/s/paul-gr...sahara%20suede
    Your heel hurts because the shoes didn’t have enough support; they are way too bendy. The material is a separate issue.

Everyone loves PAUL Green but they don’t work for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains

Globetrotter is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Really? I wore them for 2 full days. Their return policy says not after worn outside. And I basically bled in them so no way they could sell them to someone else
    I think that means you can’t just change your mind about them, but this isn’t normal wear and tear.
    Surely they were defective, to break after two days? It’s worth asking.

twowhat? is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Ok, guys, so I got the Rothys (point in "big cat" which is a leopard print, totally my thing). They are super cute, but not too out there that they attract too much attention, KWIM? I wore them the first day and my one heel was a little sore, not too abnormal for me with a new pair of shoes, I figured they would break in.

So I wore them on Thursday, a really busy day where I walked around a ton, and OMG, I ended up with holes all over my toes and both heels I have 4 bandaids on my feet now just to tolerate socks and sneakers. That material I think is just too rough for me, my feet are really soft and thin skinned and also kind of sweaty. I'm so bummed. Especially since I just basically wasted $145

I'm considering these Paul Green ones..I have a pair of flats from that brand that are very good and have lasted even though I've worn them a ton. But oh, that price!

https://shop.nordstrom.com/s/paul-gr...sahara%20suede
    You mean holes in your feet and not the shoes, right? So - in my experience, Rothys need to fit not too snug so it's possible you need the next size up. My feet are also sweaty and if I do a ton of walking, I will need a bandaid on my heels. It's also possible that Rothys just don't work for you

basil is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by twowhat? View Post
    You mean holes in your feet and not the shoes, right? So - in my experience, Rothys need to fit not too snug so it's possible you need the next size up. My feet are also sweaty and if I do a ton of walking, I will need a bandaid on my heels. It's also possible that Rothys just don't work for you
    Yes, holes in my feet..I'd walk right out of the next size up, cause they are slipping as it is. I think they are just not working, that fabric is very rough IMO, and will never work with my tender feet.
    DS- 8/11
    DD- 5/14

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4