Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Philly Mom is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by basil View Post
    I haven’t tried Rothys. I have wanted to but I think they would be too flat for me. Historically I don’t do well with ballet flats (don’t stay on my heel). The “loader” style may work but then I’m back to looking stumpy.

Phillymom, you wear booties with pants in the summer? I think maybe I’m looking for a “shootie” or something.
    They aren't ballet flats really. My feet are very difficult. I am pleasantly surprised with how well they fit. I get lots of compliments too. My foot is fussy. At times I wear booties in the summer with tapered work pants particularly on a slightly colder day. With the Rothy's now, they may take the place.

I love my Rothy’s! I brought a pair to Savannah and wore them 10-12 miles/day through the historic district. They were awesome and more comfortable than the day I wore my sneakers!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mommy to my 2 sandy boys

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**If you live in the New England area and want to join the local Yahoo group for BBBers, please PM me for more info!**

PunkyBoo is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Or these
    https://www.dsw.com/en/us/product/jo...ctiveColor=600

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Mama to DS1 Punkin (2/04) and DS2 Boo (1/09)

jgenie is online now Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

I’m short with narrow feet. I love Toms wedge sandals. I have a closet full of shoes but reach for my Toms 90% of the time. I also find Cole Haan wedges to be comfortable and they tend to be dressier.

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains

basil is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Toms is a good idea! I’ve always done so well with the original toms shoes. Can walk in those for miles and miles without issues. Their wedge booties are short so maybe I could get away with them even in the summer though I think they are a little casual for patient days.

Will think about the rothys..I’ve heard so many good reviews but I’ve just never found a shoe without a vamp or an ankle strap that stayed on my foot it’s difficult to imagine that changing!

jgenie is online now Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

I missed the closed toes. Would something like this work? They come in narrow.

https://www.colehaan.com/sadie-wedge...EaAnbDEALw_wcB

basil is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I’ve tried cole Haan wedges before and they haven’t worked..
    I did order a pair of pointy rothys in big cat though! It doesn’t take much to convince me on shoes . We will see!

Skechers has a knockoff Rothy. DSW carries them if you want to try on in store. I’ve never been able to wear a non-slingback flat comfortably before, but they actually stay on my feet!

SnuggleBuggles is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by BunnyBee View Post
    Skechers has a knockoff Rothy. DSW carries them if you want to try on in store. I’ve never been able to wear a non-slingback flat comfortably before, but they actually stay on my feet!
    Like these? https://www.dsw.com/en/us/product/sk...ctiveColor=017

mom2binsd is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

I have these in a few different styles. They have enough of a wedge that you won't look stumpy and they are super comfy but look dressy on, the pics online are deceiving. I get compliments all the time (I also work in healthcare and must have closed toe shoes).

https://www.amazon.com/Anne-Klein-Wa...QYTEWSXH5923M0

My only complaint is I usually have to add an insole after awhile as I wear barefeet and it takes a toll on the liner/sole, but that's a 3.00 fix.

I wear them with cropped pants/regular length pants.

I am 4'11" and could never wear any of the flats linked above, this wedge is about the lowest heel I ever wear.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast