citymama is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Default Want to trade my ON Cash for your Gap Cash?

I don't even know if there's such a thing as Gap Cash, but I have $40 in ON Cash that I would love to trade for the equivalent or close in Gap Cash. Mine expires 11.59 PM May 5th. LMK if you'd like to trade!

for Sandy Hook

Quote Originally Posted by citymama View Post
    I don't even know if there's such a thing as Gap Cash, but I have $40 in ON Cash that I would love to trade for the equivalent or close in Gap Cash. Mine expires 11.59 PM May 5th. LMK if you'd like to trade!
    There is such a thing

However they run on different timings. Gap is in an "earning" period right now with redemption after the ON Cash expires.

DD1 MiniMoo 11/10
    DD2 MiniMoo2 9/13

“I have certain rules I live by. My first rule I don't believe anything the government tells me. and I don't take very seriously the media, or the press, in this country." - George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by marymoo86 View Post
    There is such a thing

However they run on different timings. Gap is in an "earning" period right now with redemption after the ON Cash expires.
    Good to know! I also see a 45% off Gap on their website, which is better than $10 off $25 with Gap cash, so I think I'm just going to go with that...

for Sandy Hook

jgenie is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by citymama View Post
    Good to know! I also see a 45% off Gap on their website, which is better than $10 off $25 with Gap cash, so I think I'm just going to go with that...
    Ebates is at 10% for Gap today.

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains

ckso is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I don’t have a trade but would love the ON cash if you end up not needing it

Quote Originally Posted by ckso View Post
    I don’t have a trade but would love the ON cash if you end up not needing it

I might have quite a bit! I ended up placing the Gap order last night and now I have Gap Cash too. That said, my DD was eyeing a few things at ON so I will keep you posted - please PM me later in the week if you're still looking!

for Sandy Hook