Uggh! Dropped DS off at the door . Park and go in and see 3 of his teammates and him playing with stcikhandling ball . Janitor starts saying « Heyvguys « And ai said “guys , and all of them stop except DS and I tell Ds yelling “stop , get in that locker room or I’m pulling you out of Jaguars” practice was at 8:30. It was like 7:50. He goes on . I go in the rink . I’m watching game . 10 minutes later , I see DS walking down the hall hitting the same yellow ball . I go and yell “Ds give me that ball and get ready “ he’s like someone threw it out there . A teammate came out to talk to dad who is asst coach and I said did someone throw this outside and he said “Yes DF did “ this was about 8-805 . Coach hadn’t arrived yet . One by one the kids are dressed coming out . AC the asst said DS was getting skates on at like 823 . DS came out while Zamboni was in the ice . Ughhh ! There were 10 kids out at this point

In the car I told him we are getting a new helmet and new skates today and he says well I won’t wear the new skates until fall !

He again crying last night I’ll quit so you don’t have to pay all this money etc because I used the line I pay too much to have you act like this. I woke up at 3 because DH woke up and I asked did you talk with him and he said “ he can’t over the way you react “ and doesn’t focus on changing his Ds claims its ok to stick handle on locker room even when there is just s small number in there and told me to text coach and ask.

Someone help me please!

Ds got in trouble on last day of tryouts due to him and 2 boys who were playing in lockers room with a stick handling ball . The other two boys said some inappropriate things to a couple younger kids who walked in . My son was brought in too even though he didn’t say anything but I said you were playing with a stockhandling ball in there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk