Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    KrisM is offline Clean Sweep forum moderator

Probably 15 or so pairs. I'd guess I'm forgetting something, but here's my list.
    2 pairs of dress shoes
    3 sandals
    2 flip flops
    1 winter boots
    1 lawn mowing sneakers
    1 sneakers
    Kris

Tenasparkl is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by smilequeen View Post
    An absolutely insane amount. I will not count. I could open a shoe store in my closet
    Same here

basil is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

An absolutely insane amount. I will not count. I could open a shoe store in my closet
    Me too.

In my defense, I hang on to things for a long time, still have some shoes from 10+ years ago (dressy stuff that doesn't get worn often).
    DS- 8/11
    DD- 5/14

niccig is online now Clean Sweep forum moderator

Thanks all. I didn’t post for people to think they have too many shoes. I’ve bought several pairs this last year as I’ve started to focus on me and get some new clothes. That means shoes to go with the clothes. I still have some gaps to fill and I’ll replace one that don’t work for me anymore

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains

citymama is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

About 7 in regular rotation: 2 pairs of boots (short and tall), 2 pairs of sandals, a pair of hiking boots, a pair of sneakers, flip flops. I have a pair of flats and mary-janes I hardly wear. DD1 and I have the same shoe size, so she's inherited boots, hiking shoes and sandals that I no longer use.

for Sandy Hook

PZMommy is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Not sure I want to count. I have a lot of sketcher go walk shoes. Those are my go to for being on my feet all day in kindergarten. I wear dansko clogs in the winter months and the Skechers during the warmer months. I’m allowed to wear sandals, but my Kinders point out every chip of my toe nail polish, so I tend to wear closed toe shoes. lol

ilfaith is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Me too.

And I live in Florida, where I don't really need things like boots...but I love boots, so I own boots, and wait patiently for those few days that I can wear them without looking ridiculous or sweltering.

I almost never wear flats, although I sometimes buy them thinking I should wear more flats...but I always reach for something with a heel or at least a nice walkable wedge (and yes, I have been known to walk 15 miles a day around NYC, Boston, or DC in a good pair of high wedge sandals).

I have different sneakers for running, for tennis, for Zumba, and for training at the gym. Fashion sneakers aren't really my thing, although I have a pair of pink suede Pumas I wear occasionally, and a pair of red velvet Vans I got when I took my son shoe shopping and they were having a BOGO sale. I also have a pair of rust colored Merrell Jungle Mocs that I have had since before I moved to Florida (in 2002) that are easy to slide on to take out the trash.

I have a few pairs of fancy shoes purchased to go with specific dresses, and worn only a handful of times. I have a few pairs of fancy shoes purchased super cheap on clearance racks. By fancy I mean strappy and high heeled and probably a bold color or metallic (green, purple, royal blue...but not red or leopard, which I consider neutrals). Definitely statement shoes. I never spend much on this sort of footwear.

I have a few pairs of booties in black and brown/tan colors. I have a pair of trendy over-the-knee Stuart Weitzman knock-offs from a couple of years ago. But since I can get away with wearing open shoes most of the hear, that is what I do. I do have a pair of fake Uggs that I bought at Old Navy while on a frigid winter trip to NYC. They proved quite warm, but not waterproof (as I discovered when it snowed toward the end of our trip).

I have several pairs of neutral tan/gold/blush wedge sandals which are my summer staples, and a pair of Naot sandals that are similar to Birks, but fit my narrower feet much better. I have a very high black wedge purchased in Spain that I wear with wide leg trousers and jeans I have not bothered to hem. When I wear them I feel tall. I have Teva mush sandals which are really the only true flip flops I wear because they have a bit of a wedge and I have Barbie feet that are not comfortable in a totally flat shoe. My most recent shoe purchases are two pairs (another BOGO deal) of black Cole Hahn shoes from their outlet...a slide with a low chunky heel and a strappy wedge sandal. On the same outlet trip I purchased a stunning lace pump at the Gucci store...beyond a doubt the most expensive shoe I own...the original retail price was over $1K, but I got it for $120...it was the last one in the store (in black...they still had a neon orange color on the shelf) and it happened to be my size. I haven't worn it yet (no special occasions recently) but I am planning to wear it to my son's bar mitzvah in September.

Jeanne is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Me too. I love shoes. Why do I love shoes?!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3