Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    hbridge is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

I would talk to your DD. Is there a smaller version of the horse that she may want instead? I would take her to the store (or set her up with a toy catalog) and get an idea of what she really wants. It sounds like she loves animals...

This is a case where she may be really missing the horse, but she may prefer something else if given the choice. At that age DC received a robotic dog for Christmas and carried it around for almost a year! Good luck

California is online now Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Have you read the Life Changing Art of Tidying Up? If you haven't, read it! Your DH is missing a huge part of her message- which is that we handle our own stuff, and not other people's. She shares how she used to get rid of her relative's stuff (specifically her sister), and she realizes now that she should have never done that.

Quote Originally Posted by SnuggleBuggles View Post
    Can you see if you can find a used one somewhere? Heck, I'd be tempted to buy her a new one... I know it's pricey but I would be really tempted.
    I would do it just to teach DH a lesson but I'm passive aggressive like that.

OP sorry about her horse. I would be mad too.
    Angie

Mom to
    DD- 9/09-9/09
    DS- 2011 DS2- 2012 DS3- 2015 DD-2019

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4