bisous is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Default Latisse/lash boost alternatives?

I have friends who have used Rodan and Fields Lash Boost to great effect. I remember some discussion here on the board about a much cheaper alternative. I believe it is all similar to Latisse which is only available via prescription. Anyone use any of these products? I’d love to hear from you!

I haven't tried yet but I know someone here recommended this one a while ago. I keep eyeing it then backing out. Really curious though!

https://www.costco.com/RapidLash-Eye...100168034.html

ray7694 is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I like the lash lift at the salon a lot

bcafe is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by calebsmama03 View Post
    I haven't tried yet but I know someone here recommended this one a while ago. I keep eyeing it then backing out. Really curious though!https://www.costco.com/RapidLash-Eye...100168034.html
    I finally broke down and bought this. I can see a difference in length for sure. I am still questioning whether they are fuller. It is quick and the brush is tiny so the tubes should last quite some time.

Quote Originally Posted by bcafe View Post
    I finally broke down and bought this. I can see a difference in length for sure. I am still questioning whether they are fuller. It is quick and the brush is tiny so the tubes should last quite some time.
    Are you having any darkening of the lid or below eyes? That’s what’s been holding me back- some reviews mention it and my undereye circles need no help! ��
    Last edited by calebsmama03; 05-17-2019 at 11:02 PM.

bcafe is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Are you having any darkening or the kid or below eyes? That’s what’s been holding me back- some reviews mention it and my undereye circles need nonhelp! 
    No, none! I too was concerned about that, but I don't notice a thing.

bisous is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

I think that’s the one I want to try! It’s still very pricey but comparatively it’s quite cheap!

3isEnough is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Are you having any darkening or the kid or below eyes? That’s what’s been holding me back- some reviews mention it and my undereye circles need nonhelp! ��
    I think I was the one who recommended the Costco one last year. I stopped using it in the Fall just because I felt like it wasn't really working anymore, but shortly after I stopped I noticed what a huge difference it was so I started up again. It takes about 5-6 weeks for me to notice results but it definitely makes a big difference. I think I may have mentioned before that I still can't go without wearing mascara, but it's SO much easier and quicker for me to apply mascara when I'm using the lash conditioner. I can do a quick swipe of mascara now and my lashes look full and long. And no, I've never had any darkening of the lid or below the eye at all.

I've used GrandeLash and it works great! I noticed a huge difference in the length of my lashes to the point where they were almost looking too long at times so then I stopped. And a few months went by and now they're back to their original state so I have started again.

I remember it took about 6 weeks to notice a difference. I did not get any darkening under my eye or in my eye, but I do have brown eyes. I thought that was an issue more if you were taking the active ingredient that is in Latisse as eye drops, which is how this side effect of longer lashes was originally found I thought. I think it's bimataprost?