Quote Originally Posted by petesgirl View Post
Ok, so I regularly have random questions for my child's teacher. Sometimes I enail beforehand and ask if I come after school, sometimes I just pop in after school and we discuss my question in 30 seconds and then just chat for 10 more minutes. Could this be something like that, if next year's teacher agrees to it, where you just schedule a 'parent meeting ' and then use it for the technique? Do you think it could be done without the admins knowing that is what the teacher is really doing?
Another idea, if your school does in person parent/teacher conferences every quarter, could you use your alloted time for this, since your DD'S grades probably need a lot of attention as she is a good student?
That is really good point and DH was actually thinking along these lines ...he was thinking he could become the room parent for next year and then do it off the books in that way.
He could help teacher set up for things so that she wouldn’t need to use her planning time for it. Things like that. DH schedule tends to be way more open than mine during the day/week.