Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    citymama is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by wendibird22 View Post
    Ahnu Karma have been my go to for two Disney trips and I have feet that usually get sore within just a few hours. But not in the Ahnu’s. I also wear Birks for travel. My first Birks, back in 1993, took me all over Prague and Austria.
    I'm so sad that Ahnu no longer exists! Teva bought them over and then discontinued their line. I LOVE Ahnus.

for Sandy Hook

I think itís important to get a bunch and just try them out. I tried out some vionics based on recommendations here and they just didnít work for my feet. Maybe they werenít wide enough - the arch hit in the wrong place and hurt. I keep coming back to my fitflops - itís like a massage for my feet and they certainly spark joy for me LOL I just got some with a strap in the back for travel, because sometimes I get a little nervous about wearing the flip-flops style in travel situations, though It has worked out for me so far And they are more comfortable than my Tevas, which was my previous go to for travel. Allbirds are great, though they are enclosed so I havenít tried them in hot weather- they are Advertised as being breathable in summer. Iíve been wearing them when we go to San Francisco And they have been really comfortable On the uneven terrain.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3