Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 32
  1. #21
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    DC Suburbs
    Posts
    21,174

    Default

    Wow, 69 is really low in summer, that is a lot of fossil fuels being used.

    You like it cold to snuggle under blankets, and he likes it warm to sleep unencumbered by pjs. I'm not sure how one is more right.
    Mommy to my wonderful, HEALTHY twin girls
    6/08 - Preemies no more!

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    8,484

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SnuggleBuggles View Post
    I set it to 71 last night and it was ok!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Great! There you go! After youíve been at 71 for a few days, try 72, maybe then 73. Youíll find where your limit is, and that can be where you stop.


    Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains

  3. #23
    SnuggleBuggles is online now Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    .
    Posts
    41,825

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 123LuckyMom View Post
    Great! There you go! After youíve been at 71 for a few days, try 72, maybe then 73. Youíll find where your limit is, and that can be where you stop.


    Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains
    We used to do 73. Iíve been creeping it down.



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #24
    SnuggleBuggles is online now Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    .
    Posts
    41,825

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TwinFoxes View Post
    Wow, 69 is really low in summer, that is a lot of fossil fuels being used.

    You like it cold to snuggle under blankets, and he likes it warm to sleep unencumbered by pjs. I'm not sure how one is more right.
    Why, yes, it is a lot of fossil fuels...

    You canít do much to cool off if youíre too hot. You can do things to warm up if youíre too cold. That was my point in my BP


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    DC Suburbs
    Posts
    21,174

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SnuggleBuggles View Post
    Why, yes, it is a lot of fossil fuels...

    You can’t do much to cool off if you’re too hot. You can do things to warm up if you’re too cold. That was my point in my BP
    Sorry, I view "new posts". It's hard to tell when it's a BP or when it's in the lounge.
    Last edited by TwinFoxes; 06-11-2019 at 03:53 PM.
    Mommy to my wonderful, HEALTHY twin girls
    6/08 - Preemies no more!

  6. #26
    SnuggleBuggles is online now Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    .
    Posts
    41,825

    Default

    [QUOTE=TwinFoxes;4336195]
    Quote Originally Posted by SnuggleBuggles View Post
    Why, yes, it is a lot of fossil fuels...

    You can’t do much to cool off if you’re too hot. You can do things to warm up if you’re too cold. That was my point in my BP

    Sorry, I view "new posts". It's hard to tell when it's a BP or when it's in the lounge.
    No worries. I do that all the time.

  7. #27
    petesgirl is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    2,814

    Default

    I prefer to sleep cold too. But due to my autoimmune disorder I have a personal temp range of about 68-73. Anything outside of that in either direction and I totally cannot function.
    Mama to :
    DS1 (July 2011)
    DD (Feb 2014-June 2015)
    DS2 (Apr 2017)

    "You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view...Until you climb inside his skin and walk around in it."
    --Atticus Finch (To Kill A Mockingbird)

  8. #28
    SnuggleBuggles is online now Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    .
    Posts
    41,825

    Default

    Ha! Guess what happened last night? Dh went and turned the thermostat down to 70 at 4am. He said he was hot and he could tell I was too.

    But, we think we'll do 71 and run the ceiling fan and see how it goes. The humidity- which you So Cal people wouldn't understand- is what's really a bother though and that's what the a/c really helps with.

  9. #29
    sariana is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    5,828

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SnuggleBuggles View Post
    Ha! Guess what happened last night? Dh went and turned the thermostat down to 70 at 4am. He said he was hot and he could tell I was too.

    But, we think we'll do 71 and run the ceiling fan and see how it goes. The humidity- which you So Cal people wouldn't understand- is what's really a bother though and that's what the a/c really helps with.
    When we lived in MI, which gets humidity, we installed a dehumidifier.

    I get cold when the temp is set lower than 78, so I totally do not understand keeping it at 69!
    DS '04 "Boogaboo"
    DD '08 "Lilybear"

  10. #30
    SnuggleBuggles is online now Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    .
    Posts
    41,825

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sariana View Post
    When we lived in MI, which gets humidity, we installed a dehumidifier.

    I get cold when the temp is set lower than 78, so I totally do not understand keeping it at 69!
    Thought about a dehumidifier just today.
    I like cold. I keep it up during the day (sometimes off entirely).

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •