Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    KrisM is offline Clean Sweep forum moderator

Quote Originally Posted by SnuggleBuggles View Post
    Hop out onto the curb side but yes.
    Across the street then. Thanks. I probably would not have thought of that. And if there are cars parked, do we just keep circling until a spot opens up? Or just find a spot within a couple of blocks maybe?

Sorry for all the questions - Detroit is easy and doesn't really count as a city!
    Kris

SnuggleBuggles is online now Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

No, you can hop out into the street but be fast. Send the kids out on the sidewalk side. Definitely don’t pull up across the street! There’s likely help in front of the hotel (staff). That’s where you should be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mmsmom is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by KrisM View Post
    Across the street then. Thanks. I probably would not have thought of that. And if there are cars parked, do we just keep circling until a spot opens up? Or just find a spot within a couple of blocks maybe?

Sorry for all the questions - Detroit is easy and doesn't really count as a city!
    If there are cars parked and there is no place next to the curb then you park next to the parked car and get out curbside. Prepare to be honked at but it’s the way it is done. Just be quick and likely a bellman will come to help. Driver should stay in car to then go park car.

ETA: if you see the red sign in picture it says “no standing hotel loading zone”. Which means cars shouldn’t be parked there unless loading/unloading but sometimes all the spots will be taken. Still just park next to parked car, use your signal or hazards and unload.
    Last edited by mmsmom; 06-10-2019 at 04:00 PM.

KrisM is offline Clean Sweep forum moderator

Quote Originally Posted by mmsmom View Post
    If there are cars parked and there is no place next to the curb then you park next to the parked car and get out curbside. Prepare to be honked at but it’s the way it is done. Just be quick and likely a bellman will come to help. Driver should stay in car to then go park car.

ETA: if you see the red sign in picture it says “no standing hotel loading zone”. Which means cars shouldn’t be parked there unless loading/unloading but sometimes all the spots will be taken. Still just park next to parked car, use your signal or hazards and unload.
    Thank you. Ok. I'll hope we can pull against the curb! We will be ready to unload fast, too!

How much do you tip a bellman?
    Kris

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2