Today was my last day at work and DS’ last day is tomorrow. I need to get us both into a routine otherwise the summer is over and we’ve done nothing. We’re both homebodies.Ds would sleep all day and be on computer every other minute. I can procrastinate in my pjs for most of the day too. I will have down time, but I do need to get things done around house.

I figure I can be up when DH goes to work and exercise, shower so I’m up and ready to go for the day. What’s a reasonable time for teenager to sleep in but then needs to be up for the day ?

I think we also need to get outside and do things. I’m open to suggestions. DH thinks we should go on hikes to get out in nature but it gets so hot and DS still has physical limitations. We don’t have local swimming pool where families hang out over the summer. There’s the country club pool, but it’s $2000 for the summer, which is just too expensive. Ds does aquatic therapy at local aquatic center, but there’s no rec swim team due to lessons/swim team etc

Anything to get us out and about?

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains