Default Favorite label maker

Trying to get organized and would love a quality label maker. Anyone have one that they would recommend?

jgenie is online now Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

I have a brother label maker. I bought it at Sams or Costco 10+ years ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains

I have a de-cluttering business and use a Dymo LetraTag because it's very portable. I've had it for at least 10 years and it's still going strong. I might be more inclined to buy the Brother P-touch with a real keyboard if it was staying in one place. I'm also curious about the Brother wifi/iphone version but don't have any experience with it.

We have had this Dymo label maker for 5+ years and have been very happy with it. The key for me has been choosing the right kind of label tape, as the plastic tape seems to stick much better than the paper tape. We chose it because it is much easier to type on than the ones where the keyboard is so narrow.

https://www.amazon.com/DYMO-LetraTag.../dp/B001B1FIW2

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    DS 2/14
    DD 8/17

ang79 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by gymnbomb View Post
    We have had this Dymo label maker for 5+ years and have been very happy with it. The key for me has been choosing the right kind of label tape, as the plastic tape seems to stick much better than the paper tape. We chose it because it is much easier to type on than the ones where the keyboard is so narrow.

https://www.amazon.com/DYMO-LetraTag.../dp/B001B1FIW2

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    I had that same one and only used it a few times over 2-3 years, then the screen was unreadable. Tried new batteries and it didn’t help. The label printing part works fine, I just couldn’t read what I was typing, which made it very difficult to use

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk