Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    mom2binsd is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Gotcha. I find being short it's hard to find capris that don't make me look dumpy, I usually end up with croppes or ankle length that hit at the narrowest part of my legs, and I like them to slim my legs, some seem to get "stuck" on my calves, which are muscular but not huge. I have one pair of Lululemons that are prefect, they were bought a few years ago at a consignment shop for 10.00 luckily. Where did they hit you at?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

MMMommy is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by mom2binsd View Post
    Gotcha. I find being short it's hard to find capris that don't make me look dumpy, I usually end up with croppes or ankle length that hit at the narrowest part of my legs, and I like them to slim my legs, some seem to get "stuck" on my calves, which are muscular but not huge. I have one pair of Lululemons that are prefect, they were bought a few years ago at a consignment shop for 10.00 luckily. Where did they hit you at?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    I know exactly what you mean! Being short, cropped pants and capris need to be a certain length to be flattering. Too short of an inseam, and I feel like my calves look weird and stumpy. Too long of an inseam, and it looks like weird flood pants. That sweet spot is hard to find, I think for me, it might be in the 19” range. I’m just not sure. And many item descriptions will say it’s a certain inseam, yet on one pant it will be longer than another at the supposed same inseam.

And to top it all off, I have a super low tolerance for heat. I get so sweaty faced, red faced and miserable in hot weather. What is probably bearable for normal people becomes too hot for me. I’m so pathetic in heat.
    Mommy to Two DDs
    Member of the BBB I Love Brussels Sprouts Society

(Why? Because the banana smilie is just so funny)

MMMommy is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

For the North Face Aphrodite and Eddie Bauer Horizon owners, what is your "real" method of laundering? Do you wash on cold or delicate and air dry? What's the best way to preserve these lighter weight capris? Some Aphrodite reviewers complained about pilling after little use. Hoping to avoid that.

Thanks!
    Mommy to Two DDs
    Member of the BBB I Love Brussels Sprouts Society

(Why? Because the banana smilie is just so funny)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4