bisous is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Default Cute board shorts?

I’ve got a body that isn’t helped by short board shorts or skirts. Give me cheeky or give me long! Anyone got a recommendation for longish cute board shorts I can wear to the beach? I have a waist and hips so boys styles aren’t the cutest.

ang79 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by bisous View Post
    I’ve got a body that isn’t helped by short board shorts or skirts. Give me cheeky or give me long! Anyone got a recommendation for longish cute board shorts I can wear to the beach? I have a waist and hips so boys styles aren’t the cutest.
    I have several of the ones from Old Navy that I wear over my bikini bottoms for more coverage.

citymama is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Title Nine has some cute ones

for Sandy Hook

niccig is offline Clean Sweep forum moderator

Athleta has some with different lengths. I need to get a new pair too. I may wait until I visit my parents though, many more board short options as it seems to be a more popular style in Australia

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains
    Last edited by niccig; 07-04-2019 at 01:20 AM.

bisous is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

I saw some longer pairs on both athleta and title 9. I wish the ones at old navy were longer! My budget is definitely more old navy. Something to work towards i suppose! What’s the best time of year to buy swimwear? Or what strategy do you use?

niccig is offline Clean Sweep forum moderator

Quote Originally Posted by bisous View Post
    I saw some longer pairs on both athleta and title 9. I wish the ones at old navy were longer! My budget is definitely more old navy. Something to work towards i suppose! What’s the best time of year to buy swimwear? Or what strategy do you use?
    I agree that I’m Old Navy price too!! But they’re way too short for me. I have a pair from Target years ago that are too big now, so I’d look there too. The shorts last longer than Lycra swimwear in my experience, so if you find a pair you like, get them. I usually get a black pair and then find tankini to match. I’ll buy a new swimsuit later on and shorts will still be fine to keep wearing, as long as still fit. You could go cheaper on swimsuit. I like to have 2 swimsuits as I HATE putting a wet suit on!!

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains