NCGrandma is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Default Amazon Prime Days finds?

Please share! (I’m sure I’m not the only one who gets overwhelmed by trying to figure out what’s on early Prime Days sale, what will be on sale starting the 15th, and what’s not really worth jumping on...)

Sent from my iPad using Baby Bargains

newnana is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Love this thread! so far nothing really screaming, "buy me!" to me, but always interested in ideas or great leads. Thanks! I'll update if I see anything that jumps out at me.

No real finds yet, other than Marvel CU movies are available to rent for $1.99.

I do have to remember to go to WF today to get my $10 credit. I'm bummed, yesterday's in-store deal was 25% off the prepared food in the "chef's case". That's a huge discount and those dishes are pretty yummy. Today it's some lame deal on pizza slices. Between birthday parties and swim/dive events my children do not need more pizza in their lives!
    Mommy to my wonderful, HEALTHY twin girls
    6/08 - Preemies no more!

khm is offline Ruby level (4000+ posts)

I am not in the know re: the deals but I thought this eBay ad was hilarious.

https://adage.com/article/cmo-strate...me-day/2183101

ang79 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by khm View Post
    I am not in the know re: the deals but I thought this eBay ad was hilarious.

https://adage.com/article/cmo-strate...me-day/2183101
    Thanks for the laugh! I must say I get the free 30 day Prime trial each year for Prime Day, and am never very wow'ed by their deals. I did buy a bunch of stuff from Target.com last year though!

This year I will have my eye on fitness tracker prices across many sites, as DD1 wants a more reliable one for her cross-country running.

https://press.aboutamazon.com/news-r...me-day-deals-0

Amazon Devices
    Save $25 on Fire TV Stick with Alexa Voice Remote, just $14.99
    Save $25 on Fire TV Stick 4K with Alexa Voice Remote, just $24.99
    Save $50 on Fire TV Cube, just $69.99
    Save $50 on Echo, just $49.99
    Save $70 on Echo Show, just $159.99
    Save $20 on the all-new Fire 7 tablet, just $29.99, or get two for $49.98—a $50 savings
    Save $30 on the Fire HD 8 tablet, just $49.99, or get two for $79.98—an $80 savings
    Save $50 on the Fire HD 10 tablet, just $99.99, or get two for $179.98—a $120 savings
    Save $40 on the all-new Fire 7 Kids Edition tablet, just $59.99, or get two for $99.98—a $100 savings
    Save $50 on the Fire HD 8 Kids Edition tablet, just $79.99, or get two for $139.98—a $120 savings
    Save $25 on Echo Dot Kids Edition, just $44.99
    Save up to $50 on Kindle Paperwhite, plus get a $5 eBook credit and three months free Kindle Unlimited, starting at just $84.99
    Save $30 on the all-new Kindle, plus get a $5 eBook credit and three months free Kindle Unlimited, just $59.99
    Get an Amazon Smart Plug and Echo for just $54.98
    Save up to $200 on eero WiFi systems
    Save $30 on Ring Video Doorbell, just $69.99
    Save $80 on Blink XT2 2-Cam System, just $99.99

jam224 is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

🛒 Prime Day Warehouse deals are up! Snag an extra 20% off select categories on open box items (many in "like new" condition!) from the Amazon Warehouse! Check it out here! => https://www.amazon.com/Warehouse-Dea...de=10158976011

FWIW I'm having a hard time shopping this sale, honestly, because it's not easy to tell what qualifies for the extra 20% off (stuff I'm clicking on from the landing page doesn't necessarily have the discount eligible), but if you happen to be shopping for something, try to see what the "open box" options are. I randomly found Elmo disposable placemats that I so desperately need on super sale with this discount (I tried to shop in store for these and Target let me down today!)!
    Jennifer
    SAHM to DD1 (11yo) and DD2 (5yo)

Mommy_Mea is online now Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by jam224 View Post
    🛒 Prime Day Warehouse deals are up! Snag an extra 20% off select categories on open box items (many in "like new" condition!) from the Amazon Warehouse! Check it out here! => https://www.amazon.com/Warehouse-Dea...de=10158976011

FWIW I'm having a hard time shopping this sale, honestly, because it's not easy to tell what qualifies for the extra 20% off (stuff I'm clicking on from the landing page doesn't necessarily have the discount eligible), but if you happen to be shopping for something, try to see what the "open box" options are. I randomly found Elmo disposable placemats that I so desperately need on super sale with this discount (I tried to shop in store for these and Target let me down today!)!
    I bought DS1 his "dumb phone" through this deal for $24:
    Nokia 3310 3G - Unlocked Single SIM Feature Phone (AT&T/T-Mobile/MetroPCS/Cricket/Mint) - 2.4" Screen - Yellow - U.S. Warranty https://www.amazon.com/dp/B075FH9Z29..._dCLkDbCNMM69M

Also a modem since we are switching from FiOS to Xfinity.
    DS1 June 2009
    DS2 June 2011

Echo Dot is $22 through Alexa on a preview deal.