Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

I use Clue and will recommend it when the time comes to DD. If she takes after me and my mom she will be blessed with feeling ovulation pain, which you can enter in the tracker which then helps better predict the first day of her flow. And given the other thread talking about first periods being all over the place in terms of length and frequency, I would think that tracking might be helpful.
    Mom to two amazing DDs ('07 & '09) and a fur baby.

Gluten free since Nov '11 after non-celiac gluten sensitive diagnosis. Have had great improvement or total elimination of: migraines, bloating/distention, heartburn, cystic acne, canker sores, bleeding gums, eczema on elbows, dry skin and scalp, muscle cramps, PMS, hair loss, heart palpitations, fatigue. I'm amazed.

AnnieW625 is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by HannaAddict View Post
    Just curious why teens would need to track their period vs know general time frame? Iíve never tracked in my life and only know people who track for fertility reasons.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I am 42 and I didnít start really tracking my period until this past March. I starting having cycles that were either super short like 22 days or 30 days long. From June to July I had a 22 day cycle. I just decided I should be looking at this as I am getting older (even though we are long done having kids-dh has a vasectomy in 2010) that I really should be keeping track.

I did it for a few months after the loss of baby 2 because I had no idea when I would get my period and when I was going to be ovulating because I was not on birth control. I lost baby 2 in April, got my period twice in June and July and got pregnant with Dd2 in August. I used My Monthly Planner website then and it was correct even though I had no ideal when I actually ovulated then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Annie
    WOHM to two wonderful little girls born in April
    DD E, 12

DD L, 8
    (Peg Perego Viaggio HBB 120, and a Graco Turbo low back)
    baby 2, 4-2009 (our Tri-18 baby)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2