Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    marinkitty is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

LOL! We had this exact issue a few years back. We saw Hamilton and then went on vacation to Belize. We were in the restaurant of our hotel and our now 11-year old (then probably 8?) started dancing around screaming "How did a bastard, orphan, son of a whore . . . SON OF A WHORE, SON OF A WHORE!" before we could shush him and talk about how probably no one in Belize had the slightest idea where that came from and how those words weren't really okay for regular discussion. Hilarious and a little mortifying all at once!

wendibird22 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

We are addicted Hamilton singers too. Kids are 9 and 12. Both get very quiet during the following:
    Brrrah, brraaah I am Hercules Mulligan
    Up in it, lovin' it, yes I heard ya mother said come again
    Ay, lock up ya daughters and horses, of course
    It's hard to have intercourse over four sets of corsets (wow)
    No more sex, pour me another brew, son
    Let's raise a couple more to the revolution

They sing "mother said come again" then sit quiet and then chime back in for "let's raise a couple more to the revolution!" It cracks me up every time.
    Mom to two amazing DDs ('07 & '09) and a fur baby.

Gluten free since Nov '11 after non-celiac gluten sensitive diagnosis. Have had great improvement or total elimination of: migraines, bloating/distention, heartburn, cystic acne, canker sores, bleeding gums, eczema on elbows, dry skin and scalp, muscle cramps, PMS, hair loss, heart palpitations, fatigue. I'm amazed.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3