Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    jam224 is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by ang79 View Post
    Hmmm, maybe am out of town and spotty service on my phone, but I didn’t get anything. Wonder if that’s the only way they notified? I’m not even sure that I have notices set for my amazon app.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Unfortunately, I think the app is the only way to be notified. I got a notification last night at almost 9PM. DH didn't get notified at all (his purchase was larger than mine). He chatted with Amazon online today and they seemed clueless to the promotion, so his claim got forwarded on to someone else and they said he would hear back from somebody tomorrow. Fingers crossed they honor the promotion for him! Maybe try contacting them too, but be prepared to have to explain a lot, haha! Such a wonky promo, that's for sure, being app dependant.
    Jennifer
    SAHM to DD1 (11yo) and DD2 (5yo)

Quote Originally Posted by ang79 View Post
    So I placed an order over$100 on the App on Tuesday, clicking on that promo. It said we would be notified on the19th if the order qualifies for the $10 credit. How do I know if I got it?

I don’t have notifications turned on and didn’t receive any pop ups/notices/email but you can go into the app and click on the little bell shaped icon at the top right. That is the notifications icon. My coupon was there to click through.

I didn't get a notification. I chatted with customer service yesterday. He told me how to check my notifications which I already knew how. I told him I didn't get a notification. He said he would send an inquiry to Promotions. I received a email from promotions today. The email explained how to check my notifications. It also said to reply back if I don't see it. I replied back and got an email saying that the email I replied to does not accept responses. I guess I'll try chatting with customer service again. I spent over $500, I'd like my $60 credit.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Baby Bargains mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by Daphnecita View Post
    I don’t have notifications turned on and didn’t receive any pop ups/notices/email but you can go into the app and click on the little bell shaped icon at the top right. That is the notifications icon. My coupon was there to click through.

I don't see a bell in the top right (or anywhere) of the app. Is that because I don't have any notifications or should it always be there?
    momma to DD 12/08 & DS 3/13

ang79 is online now Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Snow mom View Post
    I don't see a bell in the top right (or anywhere) of the app. Is that because I don't have any notifications or should it always be there?
    I don’t have a bell either. I’m wondering if they didn’t count mine because my $100+ order got split into two orders once I submitted it, with 4 things coming this week and one with delayed shipping as it isn’t available to ship til next week.

ang79 is online now Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Update on the app promo. I just chatted with Amazon CS and gave them my order number and they gave me a $10 credit in my account to use on anything sold by Amazon. So if you haven't gotten a notification, try the online chat!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6