Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by TwoBees View Post
    Lightning deal on Cuisinart food processor. Cuisinart DFP-14BCNY 14-Cup Food Processor, Brushed Stainless Steel https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01AXM4WV2..._0CElDbAWCXZ8D
    Surprised that isn’t a better deal. Costco has had this one for $99 several times this year and it has way more accessories. I got it Black Friday before last and love it. It’s plenty big and the spiraling attachments are great.
    https://www.costco.com/Cuisinart-Ele...100341387.html

jgenie is online now Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Mommy_Mea View Post
    $5 promotional credit when you buy $25 in Amazon gift cards, GCPRIME19, promo code will be emailed within 2 days.

Not confident this one worked for me. Also tried to place an order with the book code and the code isn't working, it is saying I already used it.
    If you go back in and try to use it again, it will give you an error message if it went through previously.

I'm a little underwhelmed this year, honestly. I bought a $25 GC for the promo and some granola bars for the kids. Otherwise I haven't bought anything. Most years I stock up on high end beauty (sunscreen) and buy all sorts of stuff I never knew I needed but this year my wallet is safe. Nothing already in my cart went on sale. A few good Lego deals but my son already had most of the sets he'd have been interested in. No need for more Echo or amazon devices. Was tempted by the Ring doorbell deal today but decided against for now. I was similarly underwhelmed by the holiday deals this past year on Amazon, too.

Quote Originally Posted by calebsmama03 View Post
    I'm a little underwhelmed this year, honestly. I bought a $25 GC for the promo and some granola bars for the kids. Otherwise I haven't bought anything. Most years I stock up on high end beauty (sunscreen) and buy all sorts of stuff I never knew I needed but this year my wallet is safe. Nothing already in my cart went on sale. A few good Lego deals but my son already had most of the sets he'd have been interested in. No need for more Echo or amazon devices. Was tempted by the Ring doorbell deal today but decided against for now. I was similarly underwhelmed by the holiday deals this past year on Amazon, too.
    Me too! I ordered a package of socks, school shirts for DC, the gift card deal and the book deal. Nordstrom was another story ....

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains

I actually bought more at Target. I found a better deal on the Sodastream there by price matching Bed Bath and Beyond and using the 5% target card discount, buying items separately instead of as a package, and ordering the bottles from amazon. And we were enjoying carbonated water now instead of having to wait 2 days for delivery. I did buy DD some underwear, bought a clear purse for sporting events, and some razor blades.

Tenasparkl is online now Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by jgenie View Post
    Nordstrom was another story ....
    YES! The packages are starting to arrive and I'm a little scared.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenasparkl View Post
    YES! The packages are starting to arrive and I'm a little scared.
    I’m away with DC and DH is home watching my packages accumulate. I can only imagine what I’m going to find when I return. I placed small orders to avoid items selling out while I browsed.....

ang79 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by jam224 View Post
    Search "get more" in the app and the banner will pop up on top!
    So I placed an order over$100 on the App on Tuesday, clicking on that promo. It said we would be notified on the19th if the order qualifies for the $10 credit. How do I know if I got it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ang79 View Post
    So I placed an order over$100 on the App on Tuesday, clicking on that promo. It said we would be notified on the19th if the order qualifies for the $10 credit. How do I know if I got it?

I got a screen notification to go into the app and claim my coupon last night.

ang79 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by candaceb View Post
    I got a screen notification to go into the app and claim my coupon last night.
    Hmmm, maybe am out of town and spotty service on my phone, but I didn’t get anything. Wonder if that’s the only way they notified? I’m not even sure that I have notices set for my amazon app.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast