jam224 is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Default 5% off Target gift cards, today only!

5% off Target gift cards today only, online only!! $500 purchase limit.
    https://www.target.com/c/target-gift...offTargeteGift
    Jennifer
    SAHM to DD1 (11yo) and DD2 (5yo)

pharmjenn is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Okay, stupid question. Can you use Target Gift cards to purchase other store cards?
    I can use my Target debit card and I know I get 5% off the gift card purchase for all Non-target gift cards. With this offer, I think I could use a credit card to purchase the $500 Target card, then use that gift card to purchase a Non-target gift card, essentially using my credit card for my Non-TArget gift card purchase and getting 5%.
    Does that make sense and is that possible? I have been purchasing Princess Cruise lines gift cards during the cruise line specials (getting an extra "free" amount with purchase) This promo would allow me to do that a different way.
    mom to Billy 12/07

jam224 is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by pharmjenn View Post
    Okay, stupid question. Can you use Target Gift cards to purchase other store cards?
    I can use my Target debit card and I know I get 5% off the gift card purchase for all Non-target gift cards. With this offer, I think I could use a credit card to purchase the $500 Target card, then use that gift card to purchase a Non-target gift card, essentially using my credit card for my Non-TArget gift card purchase and getting 5%.
    Does that make sense and is that possible? I have been purchasing Princess Cruise lines gift cards during the cruise line specials (getting an extra "free" amount with purchase) This promo would allow me to do that a different way.
    I don't know, sorry!
    Jennifer
    SAHM to DD1 (11yo) and DD2 (5yo)