Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    537

    Default Backpacks and lunch boxes 53% off at LE

    Plus 10% back through Ebates. Great deals!
    DS 2008
    DD 2010
    DS 2014

  2. #2
    NCGrandma is online now Sapphire level (2000+ posts)
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    2,611

    Default Backpacks and lunch boxes 53% off at LE

    Quote Originally Posted by sf333 View Post
    Plus 10% back through Ebates. Great deals!
    AND free shipping for backpacks/lunch boxes! Especially helpful now that LE has raised their minimum for free shipping to $75 !


    Sent from my iPad using Baby Bargains

  3. #3
    Tenasparkl is online now Sapphire level (2000+ posts)
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    2,267

    Default

    Thank you!!

  4. #4
    jerigirl is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    3,565

    Default

    Try LUNCH and pin 1888 for 55% off and free shipping
    jeri
    DS 6/10/06
    DS2 9/1/10

  5. #5
    coolae is offline Silver level (200+ posts)
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Georgia!
    Posts
    422

    Default

    Can anyone comment on if the Medium size would be good for kindergarten? I just can't imagine her in the Large...Although I got Large PBK for my other two daughters at that age. First time Lands End Backpack Buyer 🤣
    Thanks!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    .
    Posts
    5,399

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coolae View Post
    Can anyone comment on if the Medium size would be good for kindergarten? I just can't imagine her in the Large...Although I got Large PBK for my other two daughters at that age. First time Lands End Backpack Buyer 🤣
    Thanks!
    The large is huge! Medium will get a kiddo through elementary school easily.

  7. #7
    coolae is offline Silver level (200+ posts)
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Georgia!
    Posts
    422

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by calebsmama03 View Post
    The large is huge! Medium will get a kiddo through elementary school easily.
    Thanks! I went ahead and ordered Medium before your response bc I was scared that her choice would sell out. I'm so encouraged by your reply.

  8. #8
    gymnbomb is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    2,925

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coolae View Post
    Thanks! I went ahead and ordered Medium before your response bc I was scared that her choice would sell out. I'm so encouraged by your reply.
    I just ordered a medium and a lunchbox for my son for kindergarten. It is slightly bigger than the LLbean original that he tried on in the store today, but I think it will be a good compromise between not being too gigantic on him and still holding the stuff it needs to fit.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    DS 2/14
    DD 8/17

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •