Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: My car keys

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    niccig is offline Clean Sweep forum moderator

Default My car keys

Are in DH’s pocket at work. He drove my car to dinner last night and I gave him my keys to use - mistake as he kept them in his pocket and transferred them to his work pants this morning along with his other keys. DS has 3 appointments that all have cancellation fees of $50-$150. Thank goodness for Uber!!! And DH is all snarky because I’m annoyed. Yes I’m annoyed because you’ve messed up my day, how about instead of snark, you drive those keys back to me!!

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains
    Last edited by niccig; 07-18-2019 at 05:07 PM.

California is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

How long did you search for the keys before you realized where they were? I would be annoyed too. At least thanks to Uber you were able to get DS to his appointments! Is he starting to feel better?

Default My car keys

I realized pretty quickly that DH was the last one with my keys. We ubered to the first appointment, and while there DH drove back to give me my keys and take us home.

DS still has the nerve pain, but physically he’s doing daily activities, with some reduced stamina as he hasn’t done a sport in 9 months. Drs. say function returns before pain goes away. Hoping new school year goes well, first year high school, so he can keep progressing. Stress aggravates the pain so we’re trying to set up routines that will help at hone, and have a plan for school - they can not send him home if he has a pain flare. Teenage attitude doesn’t help either at times. He just doesn’t want to do things, even though acknowledges he needs to do them

Last edited by niccig; 07-18-2019 at 08:02 PM.

petesgirl is online now Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by niccig View Post
    I realized pretty quickly that DH was the last one with my keys. We ubered to the first appointment, and while there DH drove back to give me my keys and take us home.

DS still has the nerve pain, but physically he’s doing daily activities, with some reduced stamina as he hasn’t done a sport in 9 months. Drs. say function returns before pain goes away. Hoping new school year goes well, first year high school, so he can keep progressing. Stress aggravates the pain so we’re trying to set up routines that will help at hone, and have a plan for school - they can not send him home if he has a pain flare. Teenage attitude doesn’t help either at times. He just doesn’t want to do things, even though acknowledges he needs to do them

Was he officially diagnosed with anything? Maybe I missed it, if you posted his diagnosis already.
    Mama to :
    DS1 (July 2011)
    DD (Feb 2014-June 2015)
    DS2 (Apr 2017)

"You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view...Until you climb inside his skin and walk around in it."
    --Atticus Finch (To Kill A Mockingbird)

Quote Originally Posted by petesgirl View Post
    Was he officially diagnosed with anything? Maybe I missed it, if you posted his diagnosis already.
    Complex Regional Pain Syndrome

Go tomorrow and get yourself a duplicate set of keys. We have three keys for each car. One for DH, one for me, one spare. I never drive his car but if for some reason I had to, I could

And yes, that is annoying!!!
    Mom to:
    DS '02
    DS '05
    Percy--the wild furry child!!! 2022----
    Simon--the first King Charles cutie 2009-2022
    RIP Andy, the furry first child, 1996-2012

"The task of any religion is not to tell us who we are entitled to hate but to teach us who we are required to love."

Quote Originally Posted by StantonHyde View Post
    Go tomorrow and get yourself a duplicate set of keys. We have three keys for each car. One for DH, one for me, one spare. I never drive his car but if for some reason I had to, I could

And yes, that is annoying!!!
    Yes I need to do this!

SnuggleBuggles is online now Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

But extra keys are insanely expensive, at least for our car. At least $200. Not the same for others?

jgenie is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by SnuggleBuggles View Post
    But extra keys are insanely expensive, at least for our car. At least $200. Not the same for others?

Ours are the same but each car came with two sets and one set stays at home.

Quote Originally Posted by jgenie View Post
    Ours are the same but each car came with two sets and one set stays at home.

Ours each came with 2 regular keys and a valet key. I have a key for each and my office key on one key ring, and the other we keep separate for whoever is driving the vehicle at the time. (DH also has a company vehicle so he doesn’t carry our car keys around with him all the time.)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    DS 2/14
    DD 8/17

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast