Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    jgenie is online now Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Dream View Post
    Glad to hear all the positive reviews. This is the Warner brothers studio tour for 95 pounds right? I want to make sure I buy the tickets for the correct attraction that you all are raving about.
    Is this the one you’re looking at visiting?

https://www.wbstudiotour.co.uk/

nfceagles is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

The Warner Brothers studio tour is wonderful but I don’t think it costs £95 unless you are going through a 3rd party tour company. Doing so is totally unnecessary unless you didn’t book tickets early enough and it’s the only way to get a ticket. A family ticket through the studios is £145. A single adult is £45. If you need help figuring out how to get there without a tour company let us know. It’s not hard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dream is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by jgenie View Post
    Is this the one you’re looking at visiting?

https://www.wbstudiotour.co.uk/
    Thanks for the link, apparently I was looking at a site with transportation which we don’t need.
    DD1 September 2008
    DD2 March 2011

Quote Originally Posted by nfceagles View Post
    The Warner Brothers studio tour is wonderful but I don’t think it costs £95 unless you are going through a 3rd party tour company. Doing so is totally unnecessary unless you didn’t book tickets early enough and it’s the only way to get a ticket. A family ticket through the studios is £145. A single adult is £45. If you need help figuring out how to get there without a tour company let us know. It’s not hard.

I see what you mean. I was looking at the wrong pricing. So 145 for the family sounds reasonable. We will definitely do it.

Thank you everyone!!
    DD1 September 2008
    DD2 March 2011

SASM is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

We did it last July and LOVED it!! IIRC, we stayed for 4 hours, per our tour bus schedule. Could have easily stayed longer. When I tried to reserve tickets months in advance, they were already sold out, so I asked our travel agent and she was able to get us in...but we were at the mercy of the tour bus schedule. If you have the ability to buy on your own and provide your own transportation to get out there, please do, as 4 hours was definitely NOT enough time for us. It was fantastic and so wonderfully overwhelming!! Have fun in London!!

Quote Originally Posted by SASM View Post
    We did it last July and LOVED it!! IIRC, we stayed for 4 hours, per our tour bus schedule. Could have easily stayed longer. When I tried to reserve tickets months in advance, they were already sold out, so I asked our travel agent and she was able to get us in...but we were at the mercy of the tour bus schedule. If you have the ability to buy on your own and provide your own transportation to get out there, please do, as 4 hours was definitely NOT enough time for us. It was fantastic and so wonderfully overwhelming!! Have fun in London!!
    Agreed. If you go on your own you can leave whenever you’re done. Just take the overground to Watford station, then the WB shuttle bus to the studios. You do need to make sure you have cash for the shuttle bus. It’s currently £3 and cash only.

sdjeppa is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

Just went a week ago-it was great! We had tickets for 6:30, the last tour of the day, but didn’t feel rushed or anything. It was all that was available, and we booked in April, so get tickets early! Definitely worth it.

It’s sold out for August!! Bummer. Wish I had planed earlier.
    DD1 September 2008
    DD2 March 2011

Look into the Golden Tours for £95 then. You were willing to pay that prior. I still think it’s worth it.

jgenie is online now Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by nfceagles View Post
    Look into the Golden Tours for £95 then. You were willing to pay that prior. I still think it’s worth it.

If you are Harry Potter fans, I would pay the higher rate and go.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast