Thread: School supplies

Gracemom is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Default School supplies

I haven't seen a thread for school supplies recently. My kids go back on August 12 so I need to shop! I picked this up from Costco. I'm keeping a box at home for backup. https://www.costco.com/All-In-One-Ba...100501771.html

pharmjenn is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Gracemom View Post
    I haven't seen a thread for school supplies recently. My kids go back on August 12 so I need to shop! I picked this up from Costco. I'm keeping a box at home for backup. https://www.costco.com/All-In-One-Ba...100501771.html
    That is a great price for that kit. The sharpies alone are worth more than $10. I did our shopping at Staples last week. We start back on Aug 15, and we have received a list from the school but the teachers on the first week will be adding to the lists. My son is entering the stage of caring what brands he has (6th grade) so he came with and I probably spent more than I would have otherwise.
    The one thing I could not find at Staples was PaperMate Flair Pens in Ultra-Fine point black. They had a bunch of other papermate pens, just not the Flair. I have not looked anywhere else though.
    mom to Billy 12/07

This year I’m buying the boys supply lists directly from our PTO. They started doing this 2 or so years ago and is one of their biggest fundraisers, and pretty reasonable for what you pay. But our supply list is always small since school usually provides a lot of stuff already that’s typical on other state school supply lists.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Mummy to DS1-6/11 and DS2-1/14