Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    theriviera is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Default Favorite throw blankets?

We need some new blankets for the couch. I love the Costco Sherpa one but I’m not seeing it on their website anymore. Any others you love?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mama to 3 awesome kids

MMMommy is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

If you can wait a little, I’m sure that Costco will have their Sherpa throws and wide variety of blankets and throws soon enough. I think the Sherpa throws arrived in Costco warehouses late August last year.
    Mommy to Two DDs
    Member of the BBB I Love Brussels Sprouts Society

(Why? Because the banana smilie is just so funny)

mmsmom is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I got some thin, soft ones at Home Goods. They are like the Sherpa throws but only have the soft side on both sides and no Sherpa material. I love these because 4 fit our storage ottoman. The Sherpas are too thick for 4 to fit. They also look better if we fold and leave over sofa. I think they were $13 each.

wendibird22 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

We have several "The Big One" from Kohls and they've held up very nicely for many years.
    Mom to two amazing DDs ('07 & '09) and a fur baby.

Gluten free since Nov '11 after non-celiac gluten sensitive diagnosis. Have had great improvement or total elimination of: migraines, bloating/distention, heartburn, cystic acne, canker sores, bleeding gums, eczema on elbows, dry skin and scalp, muscle cramps, PMS, hair loss, heart palpitations, fatigue. I'm amazed.

khm is offline Ruby level (4000+ posts)

We have non-sherpa ones from Costco, they came in a 2-pack. One is cream with a texture to it, the other is a light sage with a cream floral pattern to it. If there were other colors, I cannot recall.

They are just fleece, one layer, hemmed edges, nothing fancy. But sooooo soooo soft. I wish we'd have bought more! They are bigger than our other misc throws, have a nice weight to them, very warm.

If I recall they were $14 for the pair. Ridiculously good value for the love they get around my house. If they have more this year we'll be snagging a few extras for hauling around in the trunk for outdoor sports, the basement living room, etc.

The Costco ones will be out by September/October if you can wait a bit. There was a thread last year on throws. I wound up getting a nice one from Nordstrom recommended in it for a friend’s gift. I don’t think those are out yet either though, or at least not on holiday sad.

lil_acorn is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I love the Costco non Sherpa ones (just fleece). I have both and the fleece is so soft. I find the Sherpa mats after a while and isn’t as soft.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by wendibird22 View Post
    We have several "The Big One" from Kohls and they've held up very nicely for many years.
    I got a few of these really cheap (under $10) around Thanksgiving a few years ago and they've held up really well.
    Mommy to 2 DS's (2003 and 2007)

We have a lot, but our favorite are the Barefoot Dreams that we get at Nordstrom Rack for about 50.00. Soooooo soft and cozy. We have mink, gray, cream (no trim, just solid). here is a link to similar ones-
    https://www.nordstromrack.com/shop/p...or=STONE-WHITE

Gracemom is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by ett View Post
    I got a few of these really cheap (under $10) around Thanksgiving a few years ago and they've held up really well.
    Yep we have several of these from Kohl's. I let the kids pick their own pattern, and we even have dog printed ones for the dogs. They wash well and are in constant use.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast