Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    PZMommy is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Default Need Jeans Suggestions

I’m in need of some new jeans. I prefer bootcut jeans, but would consider straight leg as well. I do not have the figure for skinny jeans! lol Last year I bought some jeans at target, and while I liked them they ended up being too stretchy, and over time just didn’t fit well. So can anyone recommend a good brand of jeans that I should try? I would love to stay in the $50 dollar range if possible since I teach Kindergarten and my clothes can easily get ruined. Thank you!

SnuggleBuggles is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Wish you’d asked yesterday!!! There were some great options on the Nordstrom Anniversary sale in that price range but you missed it. You’ll have to pay more now but the Wit and Wisdom ones are good.

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains

Quote Originally Posted by SnuggleBuggles View Post
    Wish you’d asked yesterday!!! There were some great options on the Nordstrom Anniversary sale in that price range but you missed it. You’ll have to pay more now but the Wit and Wisdom ones are good.

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains
    Thanks! I just checked and the regular price isn't that far from $50, so totally doable. I just don't want to spend $200 on a pair of jeans. I will check them out.

smilequeen is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I’d say wit and wisdom too. The boot cuts are just a bit too short for me but I wish I could wear them because they were otherwise flattering. https://shop.nordstrom.com/s/wit-wis...r=in-%20indigo
    Mama to my boys (04,07,11)

mom2binsd is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

I swear by American eagle, they have a skinny kick boot cut, probably have to order online. They are very flattering and not too low rise. You usually get buy one get one 50% off. I think they look youthful and last forever and are soft. I also find them at platos closet sometimes super cheap.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

For reasonably priced jeans, I like old navy. I get the curvy fit straight cut ones, but they have lots of options.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    DS 2/14
    DD 8/17

AnnieW625 is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Default Need Jeans Suggestions

I love American Eagle jeans. I have their super high waisted jegging, which isn’t like your traditional jegging because it has an actual fly and side pockets. I haven’t tried their bootcut jeans yet. I need a high waisted jean as lots of mid rise jeans end up being low rise on me. I do think AE runs small though. I wear a 12-14 in most other brands, but a 16 in AE. Dd1 is a 00 or 0 in most brands is a 2 in AE.

I have had good luck with Eddie Bauer curvy bootcut jeans.

I like the two brands above because they have 32” regular inseams and lots of brands are too short in the crotch for me because the inseams are too short.

Prior to finding those brands I would buy Gap tall inseam jeans and get 2” taken off the bottom.

You might also try Old Navy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by AnnieW625; 08-05-2019 at 09:26 PM.
    Annie
    WOHM to two wonderful little girls born in April
    DD E, 17
    DD L, 13,
    baby 2, 4-2009 (our Tri-18 baby)

erosenst is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

After wearing $50-$100 jeans for a number of years, I found some I like at Old Navy and haven't looked back. It takes a bit of time to find the right fit, as there are a lot from which to choose - but the price point can't be beaten once you do. (Watch for sales too...)

Good luck!

I never thought of old navy. I have one close so I will check them out too.

Yep, the last 5-10 years I've gotten my jeans from Old Navy and Loft, usually. You get an educators' discount at Loft (I think you just need to put in your school e-mail address), and they often have 40% off sales in store and online, so you can stack the discount (plus free shipping often), so check them out.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast