Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    MMMommy is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Kindra178 View Post
    Adidas Prime iv was what I landed on last year for then 7th grade ds. It fit the huge zip up binder, the Spanish 2 inch traditional binder, gym clothes, etc. one year in, looks brand new. He will be using again. Check sales, etc. I think I got it at ebags last year.

I was so frustrated with the the depth of his prior backpacks I literally made a spreadsheet of h/l/d to compare.

I posted this earlier but Famous Footwear had Mission Plus backpacks for 35 a few weeks back, bogo 50 percent off.

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains
    Thank you for posting this. I am going to order one for DD2. The capacity says 2505 cubic inches on Amazon for the Prime backpack, which is definitely a bigger capacity than most. We definitely want bigger capacity.
    Mommy to Two DDs
    Member of the BBB I Love Brussels Sprouts Society

(Why? Because the banana smilie is just so funny)

mom2binsd is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

DD is a Jr. and had her Jansport since 7th grade, but she didn't clean it out in June and I guess there was some food, so we just tossed it (YUCK!!!)

We found a great deal at TJ Maxx, 23.99 for a Jansport BIG STUDENT backpack, it has nice padded straps, two large compartments (not a laptop sleeve but she says the smaller section works fine. This size has proven to fit all that she needs. She carries another backpack as she on swim team. There is also a good sized smaller pocket and water bottle holder on the side. It's a Navy floral so cute too!

Most of the other ones like it were 39.99, not sure why it was so cheap but we'll take it. She says it should last her through college!

Thanks to ang79 for posting about Marshalls/TJ Maxx! I found the High Sierra backpack that I was going to buy on Amazon for exactly half the price!
    Mom to 2

bisous is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

We found the Adidas Prime backpacks on sale for $45 each at Big Five. It’s a little more than we usually spend (maybe double?) but these have a lifetime warranty. And they are HUGE. I see a big improvement in life quality especially for my high schooler who leaves for the day at 6:00 am and doesn’t use his locker! Thanks for the recommendation! We’re very happy with them!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2