Default Dancing with the Stars cast

I don't watch this show (I think the last time I watched Apolo Anton Ono was on!), but I love hearing who will be on the show. I think this year is kind of meh. There were reports that Rob Gronkowski would be on, but nope. I've never heard of some of the contestants (Laura Alaina? The girl from Fifth Harmony?) My vote for first eliminated is Sean Spicer.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/whitneyjeff...G4YuCecCaBtuGs
    Mommy to my wonderful, HEALTHY twin girls
    6/08 - Preemies no more!

NCGrandma is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

I’ve NEVER watched this, but it might be worth watching once to see Sean Spicer... (maybe Sarah Sanders will appear as his guest partner?)

Sent from my iPad using Baby Bargains

div_0305 is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by NCGrandma View Post
    I’ve NEVER watched this, but it might be worth watching once to see Sean Spicer... (maybe Sarah Sanders will appear as his guest partner?)

Or Hope Hicks?? Not meant as a political comment....

wendibird22 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

I know about 6 of those people.

And I'll watch (DVR) for Spicey.
    Mom to two amazing DDs ('07 & '09) and a fur baby.

Gluten free since Nov '11 after non-celiac gluten sensitive diagnosis. Have had great improvement or total elimination of: migraines, bloating/distention, heartburn, cystic acne, canker sores, bleeding gums, eczema on elbows, dry skin and scalp, muscle cramps, PMS, hair loss, heart palpitations, fatigue. I'm amazed.

Jeanne is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

My girls and I always watch this show but no thanks this upcoming season. I'm not down for the Spicer redemption tour.

Quote Originally Posted by TwinFoxes View Post
    I don't watch this show (I think the last time I watched Apolo Anton Ono was on!), but I love hearing who will be on the show. I think this year is kind of meh. There were reports that Rob Gronkowski would be on, but nope. I've never heard of some of the contestants (Laura Alaina? The girl from Fifth Harmony?) My vote for first eliminated is Sean Spicer.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/whitneyjeff...G4YuCecCaBtuGs
    Lauren Alaina was runner up on American Idol the season that Scotty Mcreary won if that helps? She's one of the few I know...

Agreed not watching it. But I never do.
    Angie

Mom to
    DD- 9/09-9/09
    DS- 2011 DS2- 2012 DS3- 2015 DD-2019

sariana is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by NCGrandma View Post

Or maybe he'll dance behind the bushes?
    DS '04 "Boogaboo"
    DD '08 "Lilybear"

AnnieW625 is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Default Dancing with the Stars cast

Quote Originally Posted by AngB View Post
    Lauren Alaina was runner up on American Idol the season that Scotty Mcreary won if that helps? She's one of the few I know...

She is a country singer. I like her music, but she has this song called Ladies of the 90s and I feel so old listening to it...DD2 loves it. She also had a top hit duet called What Ifs with Kane Brown (another country artist).

We always start off watching it and then get behind on it because it takes up so much time even when we dvr it. There were also a few seasons like when Chazz Bono was on and I just didn’t want to have to explain it to then 6 or 7 year old DD (not because I didn’t agree with Chazz’ choices, but explaining that to a young child wasn’t something I was comfortable doing...now at 13 it would be a different story) and they have had other somewhat controversial guests who again I just wasn’t comfortable explaining their back stories to DDs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by AnnieW625; 08-21-2019 at 08:26 PM.
    Annie
    WOHM to two wonderful little girls born in April
    DD E, 17
    DD L, 13,
    baby 2, 4-2009 (our Tri-18 baby)

Tenasparkl is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

I'd check it our for Karamo and James Van Der Beek, but the Sean Spicer thing is very off putting.

Quote Originally Posted by AngB View Post

I think I stopped watching about 1/2 way through that season, right after they got to the live shows. I don't remember her at all. I just googled a picture of her and Scotty in the finals, and it doesn't ring any bells at all.
    Mommy to my wonderful, HEALTHY twin girls
    6/08 - Preemies no more!