The most annoying thing happened last night. We have a super intelligent German Shepard, with a bad habit. He cannot seem to keep out of the open, dirty dishwasher! He knows he gets in trouble, now... so he only does it when I get distracted or leave the room with it open.

So... I was putting stuff in the dishwasher, and the phone rang. I turned to answer the phone, and could see him sneaking over. Well...

He got his collar hooked on something on the bottom rack,and freaked out. He pulled the entire rack out of the dishwasher, bouncing it off of two walls (taking out chunks of drywall), throwing dirty dishes a couple of feet in all directions (breaking several), and running through the living room until he ran between the sofa and recliner, where the rack wouldn't fit through. He's crying and stuck, and still freaked. I manage to get him unhooked and he runs to his crate where he stays for the next three hours.

Know how I know if was three hours? It took over that long to clean up the mess. And he broke pieces off the dish rack, so I have to go to the appliance place tomorrow to see about getting parts - for my three month old dishwasher.

And then... This morning... guess what? Nose back in the dirty dishwasher again!!!!!!