Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    mom2binsd is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

We got an email from DD 's algebra 2 teacher for the specific calculator, even with a link to Amazon and Walmart that had it cheapest at 88.00, for that price it should take the SAT for you!!!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

JBaxter is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

DS3 going into 10th Magnet school / public. When they sign up for classes they have a rough schedule He knew which classes he was taking they are responsible for getting the summer homework and each department listed what supplies that are requested by the department ( AP and Honors classes were different ) . Usually its basic binder loose leaf but one teacher requested a 5 subject notebook with pocket dividers he added Mead makes one. One teacher blue ink & red ink. Nothing odd this year general request for hand sanitizer and tissues His chem teacher had a list with an * saying if we wrote a check for $15 he would bulk purchase < I wrote the check>
    Jeana, Momma to 4 fantastic sons

Everything happens for a reason, sometimes the reason is you're stupid and make bad decisions

ncat is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

DD started high school last year. The only thing I really wished we had known about in advance was the graphing calculator - missed some good sales on an expensive item.

squimp is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

We don't have a school supply list for HS. My DD is really particular about what she uses for what class. She no longer uses a binder as they wanted them to do in middle school. I might buy a few things but wait until school starts to completely stock up.

erosenst is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

No list here either freshman or sophomore year. DD prefers a 1.5 inch binder per class, with a spiral if also needed. Looseleaf paper, graphing papers, pencil pouch stuff and pretty much done. If classes need things like composition notebooks they find out the first day. Interesting to me - no 'upgraded' calculator needed for Algebra 2 or precalc - in precalc they're required to do most with no calculator.

Or: mostly wait til the first day

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3