Default rebounder trampolines?

Anyone have one of these for their family? At our check up today our pretty risk adverse ped recommended we get a trampoline for DS. When he saw the surprised look on my face he said "on that sits 1 foot off the ground and you only jump a few inches off of". I went back and sure enough, rebounders seem to having an exercise trend moment, whereas when I looked a couple years ago the only thing I could find were mini trampolines for toddlers. Who knew? I could totally see us getting one of these (and I'd likely keep it in my office since I work remotely, if it's the exercise secret they claim to be maybe I can sneak in a cardio workout) I trust the reviews of the BBB forum more than Amazon - any recommendations? If you have one do you have the stablizer bar? I can't tell if it's useful or a way to knock a tooth out. I'm looking at something like this:

https://www.amazon.com/JumpSport-Tra...web_5437216011

Def could have used something today with the heat outside. The kids were driving me crazy, and I was supposedly at work!
    ~ Dawn
    Our little monkey (4/2011) & his early holiday present 12/12

We have a mini trampoline in our basement that DS and his friends love. We have a big bean bag chair from Costco that they do flips into.

We spent $30ish on the trampoline and I can't really imagine spending more
    Stamina 36-Inch Folding Trampoline | Quiet and Safe Bounce | Access To Free Online Workouts Included | Supports Up To 250 Pounds https://www.amazon.com/dp/B000JC2ZHA..._E0bvDbTFMWAG8

I originally bought it because DS was literally bouncing all over our house when we moved to a bigger place and I needed to not go crazy.

Sent from my LML713DL using Tapatalk

Kindra178 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

My sister has the Bellicon one and my boys love it! They definitely jump more than a few inches off the ground though.

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains